Super Nintendo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Nintendo

I've after getting a SNES and noticed a guy selling some cheap on Ebay but without any of the leads. Will these be hard to get hold of?
    Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

No worries you can use the Gamecube tv lead in the shops right now, and the psu is uniform.

Comment

IMO,
      You're probably better off getting one with the leads (esp. a controller) as it'll likely work out cheaper than sourcing them all seperately.

Controllers seem to fetch more than the consoles these days. Probably for use with emulators I guess.

Comment

No, easy for a pal snes. Try a wanted add here first if you get one, but if you dont get any response pm me and i'll point you in the right direction. Be warnerd though you'll prob pay as much for the pads,psu,leads etc as the snes! Maybe more. Might be worth asking for a compleate set up on here. Btw i have nothing to sell you! :-)

Comment

Cheers guys. Looks like I would be better off with a complete set then. Will US/Jap games run as well on a UK machine with an adapter as they would on a US/Jap console?
          Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Nope. US/Jap games will run with thick black borders and ~17% slower on a UK (Pal) machine.

You can look to modify a UK machine to be universal (google 'mmmonkey'). I went this route - but i'm pretty nifty with a soldering iron.. or you can buy a Jap/US machine and just forget about shoddy PAL conversions completely.

Comment

Get a USA snes break off the tabs and hey presto! quality snes gaming, don't forget an RGB lead to go with it, if your serious about the snes then that is way to go

Comment

Working...
              X