Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dumbest of newbie questions - import cheap AC where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dumbest of newbie questions - import cheap AC where?

Right, this months Edge has finally persuaded me that there is absolutely no hope of seeing Animal Crossing released in the UK, and coincidentally enough Freeloader is out now. So its time to go multi-region on something other than the Dreamcast at last.

I was about to order AC from DVDCrave, as they show the rather tempting price of ?32.27 (+ postage). However, they have just sold out, and in any case the idea of getting a US title via Australia surely can't be the cheapest way to get it?

So, can anyone recommend a good place to go? I see my DVD haunt DVDBoxOffice do it for ?31.40 including postage, but they also rather fail to set records for prompt delivery. I doubt I'll do better, but I thought it was worth asking if anyone can recommend other possible places.

I got mine from Goblin Direct. It's not the cheapest option - I think it was about ?45 - but it was very quick (ordered Saturday night, arrived Tuesday morning).

Comment

lan-kwei
      lik-sang
      importmadness
      King Cube
      Risingsundigitalmedia
      DVDBO
      Amazon.com*
      cd-wow
      e-bay.com*
      CEX

There are hundreds... All with varying quality. My fave is Importmadness.com if you can't go with DVDBO. I'm sure others know more!

*not co.uk

Comment

i got mine from http://importmadness.co.uk/cgi-bin/p...m_Number=70149

29.99 inc mem card

Comment

You should post a wanted thread up on the forum. You should get it even cheaper.

Comment

I got mine from www.tqgames.co.uk

It's now ? 42.99 + ? 2 P+P

Comment

Thanks everyone for the helpful suggestions. Actually, having looked around at all those other sites, a bunch are now bookmarked but I've gone with DVD Box Office today; the lack of speed doesn't seem quite as much of an issue having just realised the size of the unfinished games pile due to a combo of this month's big releases and a whole stack of old stuff I found cheap.

Comment

Working...
              X