SAT Jap Manx TT Fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAT Jap Manx TT Fake?

Hey all, just got a PAL Saturn today with Manx TT and it looks so like a fake, It does have ss Manx and its Japanese. Now I dont really know much about the saturn and its dodgy scene as the last I had was many years ago. Also how can I tell if it can run foreign games?(if that is actually possible)

Thank you in advance you fountains of retro knowledge.

What makes it look like a fake?

Comment

Well It looks like a disc thats been printed on, I have seen fake DVDs and it kinda looks like that, the colours are very bad, and the back cover is pretty blurry
      I can scan then if you'd like

Comment

Take a picture. then we can tell you if it's fake or not. I own the original Japanese one so I'll know for sure. But if the game boots up without any mod chips, disc swapping and so on then it's not fake. it's impossible to copy a Saturn game so that it will boot without a mod chip or disc swap.

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by angelx
          Well It looks like a disc thats been printed on, I have seen fake DVDs and it kinda looks like that, the colours are very bad, and the back cover is pretty blurry
          Genuine.

Comment

It's quite a common game IIRC, I'd be suprised if there's much point in anyone making copies when it can be had quite cheap.

Comment

Working...
            X