Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love Gamestation, Look what I just got for ?25!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Gamestation, Look what I just got for ?25!

Last edited by Duddyroar; 06-02-2006, 07:30.

Holy ****! How did you carry all that over to the counter to pay for it? Much back and fourth, I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by Generic_Chaos
      Holy ****! How did you carry all that over to the counter to pay for it? Much back and fourth, I presume.
      The boxed Speccy was in their window so I asked to have it as ?24.99 for a boxed 128k is a bargain! The guy behind the counter said there was a box of games to go with it. So he went into the back of the store and cam out with this massive box - what u see in the photos is what was in that box 8)

I am pretty stunned - especially at the Ultimate games. Every game is in mint condition - not one scratch or crack on any of the cases.
      Last edited by boyo; 05-02-2006, 16:23.

Comment

well, i hate gamestation, and regarding the speccy i would buy one for ?1 nevermind ?25, or if they gave me ?100 to take it away from them, well maybe the last one but i'll just take the cash and chuck the glorified paper weight in the trash. Where it and its catalogue of unplayable ****e belongs may i add.

Comment

Originally posted by muse hunter
          well, i hate gamestation, and regarding the speccy i would buy one for ?1 nevermind ?25, or if they gave me ?100 to take it away from them, well maybe the last one but i'll just take the cash and chuck the glorified paper weight in the trash. Where it and its catalogue of unplayable ****e belongs may i add.
          Sounds like you are jealous
          or trolling
          Last edited by Ouenben; 05-02-2006, 16:37.

Comment

Ever heard of grammar and punctuation? I think it's a bargain myself. Try writing about something you know about rather than those you don't.

Comment

I know you have a deep dislike for 8bit computers, but that stash of games and machine is without doubt a bargain.

Lots of people obviously have a fondness for 8bit computer gaming, and genuinely still enjoy and play the games.

All this 8bit computer love may seem strange to people like us, but there's no point in being harsh towards people that have different tastes.

I prefer the Amstrad anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by AlonzoUK
                Ever heard of grammar and punctuation? I think it's a bargain myself. Try writing about something you know about rather than those you don't.
                yep, i typed that post out too quickly, anyways never meant any offence, it may be a bargin for speccy lovers out there but i have a huge distaste for that machine, in short i think the machine is an overrated, and unplayable, and every time a mag like retro gamer tries to make me think otherwise my blood boils. But i'm not denying its a bargin (if its all in geat condition that is) you should be able to make a healthy profit on it on ebay, which in my advise is the best course of action

Comment

that. is a lot of games... for very little cash. and all minty condition? jesus, that's pretty incredible!!

Comment

It's a good find for ?25, but i'm still not sure if it's worth the amount of space it'll probably take up - i'd ebay/bin the pish games and just keep the machine and the best titles for it, but maybe your house is huge

Comment

Does anyone think this is too good a bargain to be true? the gamestation in my area are pretty savvy with pricing of retro consoles infact over zealous at times, with the mentality that the older the console is the more they can sell it for. I want to see a receipt for proof of purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100
                        Does anyone think this is too good a bargain to be true? the gamestation in my area are pretty savvy with pricing of retro consoles infact over zealous at times, with the mentality that the older the console is the more they can sell it for. I want to see a receipt for proof of purchase.
                        true, i once saw my local gamestation selling an unboxed copy of streetfighter2 on the snes for ?15, i had to laugh. But it could be true though, isn't gamestation's retro games mainly fixed prices by the manger of each individual store? so thats why their retro prices always vary, if the person who's pricing the item hasn't got a clue then pricec may end up too high or too low.

Either way put the speccy and games on ebay, make yourself a profit

Comment

I know gamestation offer a trade in value of ?7 for Enemy Zero PAL Sat here. They have extremely varied pricing indeed, so Boyo really found something special! Good show!

Comment

Receipt

http://www.digitalarcade.co.uk/speccy/DSC05177.jpg

8)
                            Last edited by boyo; 05-02-2006, 18:55.

Comment

Now we can now all officially hate you (^_^) (jammy sod)

You probably get a massive profit selling those ultimate games. Quite a rarity finding stuff in a gamestation that wasnt battered to **** like 99.9% of their stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X