In the hunt, pal ps1 help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the hunt, pal ps1 help!

Can someone with a pal ps1 copy of irems, in the hunt, answer a couple of questions for me please? Ive seen a copy i want to buy but the front cover inlay dosnt look right to me as is dosnt have the thick black border running across the bottom edge that usally has 'playstation' written across it. In other words the front inlay artwork fill the whole front case. I hope this is making scense? Is this normal for pal in the hunt, as ive never seen another pal copy nor can i find a pal inlay scan on the net. Ps ingame, is pal in the hunt boarded or full screen? Thanks for any help.

I think it is supposed to have a full colour cover. Not all pal ps1 games do, ridge racer doesnt for example.

Comment

The early PS games didn't come with the black strip, so its probably ment to be like this.

Don't know about the borders though.

Comment

Like alot of the the very early PS1 PAL releases the cover doesn't have the black border you mention. I'm pretty sure the game doesn't run in full screen.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PS1-PS2-IN-THE...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Found a back inlay for it, says its a full screen arcade shooter!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by lurch996; 11-02-2006, 12:50.

Comment

shhh!Thats my secrect blown!Thanks mate. Oh well..

Comment

what about this one then?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/In-The-Hunt-fo...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

I own it, its awesome, it doesnt have a black border at the bottom of the cover because its an early 1995/1996 release and is awesome. Buy, get it, enjoy it

ZAG

Comment

Is this better than the Saturn version then? Becuase I have that and the slowdown is too much for me....

Also, the levels on the saturn are in a different order to the arcade, I presume this is the same for the PS version?

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon
                      Is this better than the Saturn version then? Becuase I have that and the slowdown is too much for me....

Also, the levels on the saturn are in a different order to the arcade, I presume this is the same for the PS version?
                      I have the PS version and theres barely any slowdown and it looks fantastic. About the levels, the jap and US arcade have the levels mixed up. The Jap playstation has the levels in the same order as the Jap arcade.

Comment

Originally posted by lurch996
                        I have the PS version and theres barely any slowdown and it looks fantastic. About the levels, the jap and US arcade have the levels mixed up. The Jap playstation has the levels in the same order as the Jap arcade.
                        Ahh Ok, Didn't know that, thanks.

But now i'm wondering, does that mean that My PAL saturn copy has the same levels as the JAP arcade then?

Anyway looks like I'm gonna have to try and get hold of a PS1 copy now then!.
                        Last edited by rmoxon; 12-02-2006, 18:39.

Comment

If the second level is the one with the train falling in the water near the end then its the same as the Jap one, if it has the destroyed buildings underwater on the second level it will be the same as the U.S iirc.

Comment

Working...
                          X