guru logic champ help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guru logic champ help needed

I could have asked this question in the ask forum section, but I reckon I'll get my answer here. Anyway, here goes.

I have been playing guru logic champ and my first file had 180 puzzles solved and I pressed start and selected the middle option. When I start the game I have a load of previously completed puzzles but no new ones. What have I done? is there anything I can do? I started a new game, got 180 puzzles done and accidentally did it again (I know, I'm a dickhead). So, what oes the middle option do?

Please help.

Can't remember off the top of my head. Can you post a pic of the option screen?

Comment

I'm afraid not, my camera is all smashed up. I could explain a little more. when you are midway through a puzzle you can press start and you have 5 options in japanese. I chose the middle one and I reckon its game interrupt or something so you can continue at the same point when you next start. the problem is that it seems to remember this every time you start thereafter so even if you have completed puzzles since it still starts the game at the point where you saved.

Its really weird. It still registers that you have completed new puzzles but it won't allow you access to them. It's killing me... I can't do 180 puzzles again. my memory is diabolcal so it'll be like doing them from scratch. Such an evil game

Comment

afaict:

* continue game
        * save position (so you can turn off and come back later)
        * undo move
        * retry stage
        * exit to select screen

though I've no idea what issue you've got. I hope it aint contagious though - I'm at 173 and don't want to lose them all

Comment

Working...
        X