Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange girl my school has a Pac Man Cabinet o_O

Holy hell,
    I know this isn't exactly an important issue to anyone, or anything but I notice most of the recent topics seem to be a bit on the negative side, so I thought I'd lighten the tone of things.

This strange, 16 year old "bimbo" type girl at my school who knows sfa about games in general, has a Pac Man that is her own :S

And she got it for some stupidly low price at some wearhouse clearout sale thing.
    o_O

Life's so unfair D:

lol, that sucks dude.

I've always wanted a Time Crisi or HOTD one.

Or Sega Rally

Comment

You could ask her to swap it for something like an xbox or ps2 with dance mat or something

Comment

Is she fit? You could always ask to go and play with her.

Comment

I'd love to have an arcade cabinet at home! It's the perfect piggy bank!

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244
            I'd love to have an arcade cabinet at home! It's the perfect piggy bank!
            I do but it's set on free play so it don't make any money for me. I've taken out the cash box and keep games in there instead.

Mine is a Euro cab tho and am lookig at buying a candy cab at the moment, but I have a stark choice go on holiday or buy another cab

Comment

Originally posted by NeoClaret
              I do but it's set on free play so it don't make any money for me. I've taken out the cash box and keep games in there instead.

Mine is a Euro cab tho and am lookig at buying a candy cab at the moment, but I have a stark choice go on holiday or buy another cab
              Id buy the cab if i were u! U might enjoy urself but just think how gutted you'll be feeling when u come back skint!

Comment

Working...
              X