Ridge Racer: Hi-spec - Original Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridge Racer: Hi-spec - Original Mode

Hi wondered if anyone had any time son this, if not go and have a practice, just dug this old classic out this morning and wondering if anyone else fancied posting some times? this is for the original mode only where u get the red car on the original course

my best 1 lap time: 1"02"080
    and 3 lap time: 3"08"883

Just bunged it on and came up with this:

Best Lap: 57"377
    3 Laps: 2"53"887

Comment

u did that time in the red car? r u serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by Streets Of Rage
        u did that time in the red car? r u serious ?
        Yep. F/A Racing in original mode as you asked. I'm playing the PAL version if that might make any difference.

However, read my post http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php?t=6522 there. I know this track like the back of my hand . I would have liked to have played in Hi-Spec Mode with the Devil Car.

Comment

hmm i went into turbo mode, aced a lap in RT Blue Solvalou and did a 56"050 but im sure by your times you cud ace that in the solvalou, ur time on original mode is astounding, one question did u use automatic or manual gears?

Comment

hmm i went into turbo mode, aced a lap in RT Blue Solvalou and did a 56"050 but im sure by your times you cud ace that in the solvalou, ur time on original mode is astounding, one question did u use automatic or manual gears?
            In Original Mode (at least on PAL version) you can't change any settings so it was automatic.

Comment

my original mode time is the one at the top of the page, thought id done a good lap, blatantly i hadnt i think i may need a little practice

Comment

wait till i get in from work my boys.......

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,....

The trophy is mine!!

Comment

lol my ps2 got sent off to will today and im not sure i cn be bothered to set up the old ps1 to practice, u just wait till it gets bk, i am going to master this again

Comment

Originally posted by ridgeracer
                    wait till i get in from work my boys.......

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,....

The trophy is mine!!
                    Come on then. Where's your times?

Comment

Well i tried last night, just before we had a power cut

Managed a lap of 57"346 so I beat ya!

But my overall race time wasn't as good, thanks to one shocking lap. Then the power went off. Bah!

Try again tonight

Odd that this challenge just appeared the day after i bought Ridge 4 and Jogcon and Hi-spec demo PAL, cos my Jap one doesnt work on my PAL ps2. Obviously...

Comment

hehe i found my RRT4 boxset after sidez mentioned the hi spec demo in a racing games thred in gaming discussion, its a fantastic game

Comment

hehe i found my RRT4 boxset after sidez mentioned the hi spec demo in a racing games thred in gaming discussion, its a fantastic game
                          I love the Ridge series as a whole. Personally I'd like to see Namco release arcade perfect conversions of Ridge Racer, Ridge Racer 2(with online/link play) and Rave Racer all on disc. Perhaps include a conversion of Ridge Racer Revolution but with imrpoved graphics to match the arcade versions.

Brodie, I'll have that lap time beat

Comment

dam u guys, im gonna have to setup the old ps1, my last exam this afternoon then ill be trying to catch yous 2 and ur stupidly fast times!!!

Comment

Looking forward to tomorrow to see what we all come up with!

Hope the missus doesnt mind watching telly on the games room telly. I want to play on the Widescreen...

Anyone else find the commentator well annoying after a while though?

'That's just what i wanted to seeeeeeee!'

SHUT UP :P

Comment

Working...
                              X