Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody know what format these games are for????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know what format these games are for????

I recently limped into Gamestation and bought TWO carts i dunno why!!! But i did Anyways i dunno what format they are for or if theyre any good. Can anybody help me???

CART 1: Smallish size, prob size of c64 cart!!! Called Rally Speedway by John Anderson. cart is black and has three stripes blue, green and red! Undernath it says 1983 Scott Adams Inc. On the back it says Made in USA and on too it says LEFT CARTRIDGE.

CART 2: Width os MS cart but slightly longer in height!! It says Cartridge No1 - BALL/PADDLE it says it has 12 games on it, 1. Solo Squash 2. Solo Target etc etc etc the label is blue!!!

Ill take a pic 2moro but can anyone help??????????????

The only info I can offer at this moment is that I know Scott Adams was famous for his text adventures on the C64 (and also PC/ST????) I had a compilation of these on the Speccy but I believe they were ported over a few years after the US originals.
    Last edited by JazzFunk; 02-03-2006, 23:23.

Comment

The first one is probably this:

The second could be for one of the Pong games that took cartridges. Just guessing, mind.

Jay

Comment

Hmmm ...

Jay

Comment

'EFFIN HELL!!!!!!!!! Jay you bad boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your spot on there sir!!!! both carts are in those links!!! Thanx matey!!! I dont suppose any of them are any good or rare or worth having are they?????????

Comment

Some mad **** on that second link. (albeit mostly too retro for me)

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa
              Some mad **** on that second link. (albeit mostly too retro for me)
              some MD **** there for you bruv!!!! But i just bought em out of curiosity!

Comment

Working...
              X