PSYVARIAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSYVARIAR

C'mon - POST EM!!! *standard lives/bombs/difficulty ABSOLUTELY NO CONTINUES!!

(mARKYb'S OLD scores *for now *)

1 - Earth - MKY _ 1217buzz _ 73destruction _ LV33
    2-A Desert - TOKUDA _ 1247buzz _ 36destruction_LV??
    2-B Forest - MKY _ 2326buzz _ 80destruction _ LV64
    2-C Valley- SOR _ 4283buzz _ 85destruction _ LV72
    2-D Volcano - MKY _ 4996buzz _ 70destruction _ LV86

X-A Photon - MKY _ 11343buzz _ ???destruction _ LV107

3-A Asteroid - SOR _ 4472buzz _ 64destruction _ LV78
    3-B Cloudbank - SOR _ 6243buzz _ 83destruction _ LV120
    3-C City

X-B Graviton

4-A Zero Space
    4-B Factory
    4-C Colony - SOR _ 7637buzz _ 92destruction _ LV170

X-C Weakboson

X-D GLUON

I'm stuck on Photon, the boss' orange + pink bullet attack is too hard (the slow one, the fast is difficult but manageable) to dodge, the rest is easy. I really don't want to have to use a bomb every time it comes up.

Comment

How do you get such high buzzes. I'm struggling to break 350 and can't honestly see how I can get in the 1000's. That's just ridiculous.

Comment

How do you get such high buzzes. I'm struggling to break 350 and can't honestly see how I can get in the 1000's. That's just ridiculous.
        I've got over 7300buzz on Colony son! What I just put up to start aint ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Sidez
          I'm stuck on Photon, the boss' orange + pink bullet attack is too hard (the slow one, the fast is difficult but manageable) to dodge, the rest is easy. I really don't want to have to use a bomb every time it comes up.
          Yeah bruv I know what you mean, try this (it's HARD tho)

start *2/3 level bar
          First pattern -dodge
          *99% level bar
          2nd pattern -orbit
          *99% level bar (stop orbiting the ship a bit early to get this)
          3rd pattern -plough into it and back away FAST, you need to have the bar @ 99% at the start of this (huge pink shot spray), plough in and back out to raise the bar level faster.
          *40% level bar
          4th pattern - where you are stuck, you need to evade cos the level bar will rest at around 95% by the end of it - which sets you up for:
          5th pattern - level up and buzz through it.

Repeat!

Comment

Originally posted by Saurian
            I've got over 7300buzz on Colony son! What I just put up to start aint ****!
            That's just WRONG.

I'm leaving this thread before my lame Psyvariar skills depress me to suicidal proportions

Comment

I need to start playing other levels - Earth, Volcano & Asteroid are all I've been playing - getting OK scores (nowt special); but all the other levels are ****ed because I haven't learned 'em

Comment

Originally posted by Sidez
                Yeah bruv I know what you mean, try this (it's HARD tho)

start *2/3 level bar
                First pattern -dodge
                *99% level bar
                2nd pattern -orbit
                *99% level bar (stop orbiting the ship a bit early to get this)
                3rd pattern -plough into it and back away FAST, you need to have the bar @ 99% at the start of this (huge pink shot spray), plough in and back out to raise the bar level faster.
                *40% level bar
                4th pattern - where you are stuck, you need to evade cos the level bar will rest at around 95% by the end of it - which sets you up for:
                5th pattern - level up and buzz through it.

Repeat!
                I'll try that, safe. If I can get this right then I can get to Graviton as Zero Space is easy to do without losing a life.

Comment

1 - Earth 1164 BUZZ

2C-Valley 3554 BUZZ

Currently practising like mad on Valley, before moving on to Photon.

Comment

Valley is just a massive setup

Hardly any of the shots on this stage can hit you ^^ - It's all about sitting there and letting everything buzz past

Comment

I haven`t practiced on Valley much, so my score on that stage is still a bit lame

EARTH- 1127 BUZZ DR- 39

DESERT- 1247 BUZZ DR- 36

VALLEY- 2455 BUZZ DR- 48

My score on Valley will get a lot better, as I`ve never actually finished the stage. The score I have above was recorded with me dying in the middle of the boss

Comment

HEAVY!

Everyone: let's have your dectruction aswell for each of your scores (incase it's a close call)

Comment

Valley is just a massive setup
                          Totally agree.

Defitnely an "everything falls into place" sort of a stage. Certainly not a step up from Earth in terms of difficulty. I'll move onto Photon this evening - post some scores in the next few days, unless they are embarrassingly bad.

Comment

Only have rubbish scores at the moment (hey only arrived this morning).

Just you guys wait.. I will be the Psyvariar master

Comment

EARTH- 1127 BUZZ DR- 39

DESERT- 1247 BUZZ DR- 36

FOREST- 2238 BUZZ DR- 51

VALLEY- 2869 BUZZ DR- 48

A new Valley and Forest score . I still haven`t ever managed to finish Valley (keep dying on the boss).

EDIT- Just realised that I`m not that far from Mark`s forest score

Comment

Working...
                              X