X Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X Arcade

So I was in TK Maxx of all places when I noticed a huge cool looking arcade style joystick for two players claiming to work on any system, at a repeatedly slashed price of fory pounds. I went home and researched it and due to excellent reviews, and an apparently bargain price, I went and snapped it up.

It's awesome by the way, and real simple to use - however now I need recommendations of great arcade games to use it with.

What were some of the best?

Lucky you, Id have assumed all of them had gone now. I bought mine from TK Maxx and it didnt work! I was royally pissed off as Id just had to lug it 3 miles back home with the prospect of having to take it back

Comment

I hope you kept it, there's a lifetime warranty on them! It took a while for me to get it working but it's great when it does.

Comment

Supergun or bust!

Comment

It isn't a great stick really. The buttons are ****. Hori all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Molloy
            It isn't a great stick really. The buttons are ****. Hori all the way.
            I believe that for you average casual MAME gamer, having a blast on old shootmups like R-Type, and Gradius, then the stick is fine.

For your fighting expert gamer, then yes, Hori would be better.

2 play X arcade for 40 quid, is a great buy.

Comment

With mine only the second player controls would work so it was broken. As for the lifetime warrenty, I was not prepared to pay what ever postage it would cost to send it off to get fixed so I took it back

Comment

i've had mine for 3 years now. it cost me ?110 when i got it and i still think it's a bargin!

Comment

Working...
                X