• Show
Clear All

eva-01

Quick payment and good communication. A pleasure to deal with

As above, no problems, cool guy

Comment

Paid very quickly, thanks very much

Comment

Arranged a trade with no problems, games arrived very quickly and in bomb-proof wrapping .

Comment

Bought a couple of Japanese Super Famicom games. Games were in excellent condition and packaging was superb. As usual, this guy is a pleasure to deal with, everything was quick, smooth and easy > Highly recommended

Thanks dude...

Comment

brought a PS1 game off me

cheque arrived quickly and was friendly and helpful

nice one fella!

Comment

purchased some games from me, paid promptly, good comms and patient, i sent games friday and didnt arrive until today (thursday) i would of been a little unhappy if it was me tbh, but eva-01 was understanding throughout, would trade with again no problem

cheers again eva-01, enjoy them games
              jason

Comment

I traded Spider-man 2 DS for his Mr Driller DS and there were no problems at all. Excellent trader, and he had no problem with my slight postage mess up.

Comment

Instant Payment, excellent communication and a friendly guy to boot.

Recommended

Comment

Bought 2 360 games off me, quick payment, great communication, easy breezy all the way.

Top stuff!

Comment

eva-01

Looks like i'm the first one to leave eva-01 any feedback

He posted up in the 'wanted thread' that he was looking for a US PS2...so i gladly sold him one We agreed on a price, paid in quick time via paypal so i was an extremely happy chappy. Very friendly and a pleasure to do business with, would deal with again.

Thanks mate

Comment

I sold eva-01 a couple of games, he sorted payment quickly, and was very prompt when replying to PMs. A pleasure to deal with, thanks

Comment

Sold Lunar 2 and Star ocean to him, paid very quickly and with good comms. Highly recommended!

Comment

Top fella, quick payer.

Comment

Sold a couple of PS2 games to eva-01. Totally smooth transaction. A friendly chap who is prompt with his pm replies. He even went out of his way to arrange a super speedy bank transfer. This is the sort of person you want to deal with. Would recommend to anyone.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                              X