Buying advice on Retros Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying advice on Retros Games

I am just getting into the retro scene and are mainly after the shooters. As anyone got any advice on good ones and the prices i should expect to pay. Currently i already have, Border down (DC), Ikaruga (DC,GC),Battle Garega (SAT),Wingarms (SAT),Radiant Silvergun (SAT).I have Trzeal (DC),Radirgy(DC),Under Defeat(DC),Kingdom Grandprix (SAT), and Choas Fileds Expanded(GC) on order. These are the recognosed ones i have but have many other PAL GC and DC games

Thanks in advance

i assume you are looking for games on the jap DC and sat?

you've ordered many of the higher priced titles already, also that lot should tide you over for a while.

i'd go for these on the jap saturn:

prikura daisuksen - around ?30
    sengoku blaede - around ?40
    sexy parodius - around ?20
    game paradise - around ?20

Comment

Shikigami No Shiro II, (also JPN) is more of a modern game and maybe an aquired taste, but I think it is an excellent shooter with a lot of depth and can be found for both GCN and DC.

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo
        Shikigami No Shiro II, (also JPN) is more of a modern game and maybe an aquired taste, but I think it is an excellent shooter with a lot of depth and can be found for both GCN and DC.
        and its fricking gorgeous

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo
          can be found for both GCN and DC.
          Plus PS2, Xbox & PC!

Comment

Cubeboy
            Try Ebay for buying games, it can be cheaper than import sites. If you never have used Ebay you should take note of the following.

NeoClarets retro videogames ebay tactics

1) Don't buy games off low feedback sellers
            2) If a game price is too good to be true it will be a.....
            a) a scammer 95% probability
            b) someone who doesn't know what they are selling

3) Snipe at the end of an auction to keep the price down ie. don't get sucked into a bidding war.
            4) When paying by Paypal always use credit card then you can always get your money back if deal goes wrong.
            5) Always ask seller to package up real well. Tell them you are a collector. 9 times out of 10 they will.
            6) If P+p isn't listed always ask before you buy as some sellers will try and browntash you.

Don't know if thats what you wanted to know but hope it helps you when shopping on Ebay for retro games.

Roffle I'm getting paid time 1/2 so I have to look busy

Comment

Think it also depends on if you more collector then gamer.

If you just want to play the games then you can get a fair bit for not to bad a price

Comment

I have the ones i want now for collectable value so are just after the games for the others. Will keep looking and let you know my progress.

Comment

Working...
                X