• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooooo.. What's this? =)

[img]Cocuments and SettingsprimaryDesktop60314_094235.jpg[/img]

[img]Cocuments and SettingsprimaryDesktop60314_094405.jpg[/img]

[img]Cocuments and SettingsprimaryDesktop60314_094303.jpg[/img]

Edit:Apologies. Delete this post. Tried to post some images but couldn't..

Comment

Go to the Additional Options section below the posting area on the New Thread/Reply to Thread page, and click on the Manage Attachments button. You can attach pictures that way.

Or upload them to web space and link from there!

Comment

Aha. Think I got it now..
        Attached Files

Comment

Some kind of hacked ROM?

Comment

I dunno yet.. The images were posted to me by a mate of mine in Belarus. I did read in an article in retro games not too long ago that a demo of sonic x-treme DID exist at one point and this could well be the rom/iso. I'll let u know more when he gets back to me.

Comment

looks like one of those dodgy HK roms that you get in a 256 in 1 rom cartridge thingy

Ive seen a few sonic/mario games that clearly aint by sega/nintendo

Mostly sold by street vendors in benidorm

Comment

Yeah, the game was never released, but a 1 level demo was showcased at a games event, and is all that exists of it. Didn't someone recently (last year or two) buy it for ridiculous money?

Comment

Originally posted by Zanza
                  Yeah, the game was never released, but a 1 level demo was showcased at a games event, and is all that exists of it. Didn't someone recently (last year or two) buy it for ridiculous money?
                  Yeah off eGay If i remember correctly.

Comment

I dont believe it's a hack at all.

It's the canned Mega Drive / Saturn game Sonic XTreme which going by it's legendary status was meant to be brillant.

The person who brought the game posted impressions of it in issue 22 of Retro Gamer and there are rumours that the Rom of it was going to be made public.

Let's hope this is it!

Comment

Guys, Sonic Xtreme does exist (2 copies so far) Both were sold via ASSEMbler games As for that remixed version above ........ ?

Head on over to assemblergames.com to see some Sonic Xtreme stuff. We had to lock some threads due to arse holes though.

Yakumo

Comment

If that's genuine it looks f'ing cack... what's up with the white spikes and the stage intro screen?

Comment

Yep, but they posted screenshots of it. That's not it.

Comment

is tha tgame running on a PC? i can see the windows minimise box at the top.

Comment

Yes it is

It seems like it's going to be relesed soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X