Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online PC games.

Hello.

I it Ok to discuss Online PC games here?

If so, does anyone play the free game:

Whether you’re interested in Army Reserve or Active Duty, there are many ways to serve in the Army. Explore the possible Army careers and contact an Army Recruiter.

Obviously its US propaganda, but as a game its great! (And free!)

If people play, maybe we could meet up?

Only online PC FPS worth playing is Q3 and you KNOW IT!

Comment

I pretty much stick with Tribes 2, I still don't think its teamplay element has been bettered. I quite like BF1942 but it feels a lot less cohesive, Tribes really feels like everyone's making an effort when you play.

Comment

Still TFC for me, despit the engine rather creaking these days!

Comment

At the moment mainly UT2k3 on the Invasion mode for me, with the odd several hours of FFXI here and there.

Comment

CS (when i can get into the lan centre)
            UT2K as well.

Comment

Was just gona say Counter strike

Very good game but too many good players kicking my newbie butt :S

Comment

ut2k3 for me, with lots n lots of matrix mutators in the lobby from the matrix!

Comment

Tribes 2, SOF2, UT2k3 and BF1942 do it for me but what I'm really waiting for is Planetside.

Comment

i'm sorry you guys, but have you played day of defeat (half life mod) it absolutely rules! Seriously, it's heavy. You can play it if you already have CS or the original HL. You can get it at:
                    dodhq.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, dodhq.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

try it...

Comment

Don't forget Wolfenstein - teambased shooting doesn't come any better \o/

Comment

Working...
                      X