Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question about saturn winter heat

hi

just a quickie , is winter heat ment to come in this white holder and not grey ?

Thanks

Yeah, it should have a white case.

Comment

hey , thanks

Comment

ive also seen a few decathlete's in white case's but ive also seen them in grey cases too ??

do you know whats correct , Thanks

Comment

Decathlete should be a grey one I believe. Every copy I've owned (and that's quite a few) has been a grey one.

Comment

Thanks again

Comment

Also the best part is the JP version of Winter Heat features Jeff from decathlete (if you put in a cheat) One of the greatest characters ever seen in game. Amazing that he wasn't inthe Pal version
              Last edited by Team Andromeda; 23-04-2006, 23:24.

Comment

arnt both these games in the Saturn collection as well

like the PSone book series

Comment

Decathlete is. I don't think Winter Heat ever got a Saturn collection release though.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoise
                    Decathlete is. I don't think Winter Heat ever got a Saturn collection release though.
                    you are quite correct

just checked my sega saturn perfect catalogue and only decathlete is pictured

ta

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda
                      Also the best part is the JP version of Winter Heat features Jeff from decathlete (if you put in a cheat) One of the greatest characters ever seen in game. Amazing that he wasn't inthe Pal version
                      That and the fact you also get a bonus gallery and tips mode not found in the UK version.

So the moral of the story is avoid the PAL version.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
                        That and the fact you also get a bonus gallery and tips mode not found in the UK version.

So the moral of the story is avoid the PAL version.
                        Weren't they inthe Pal version either . Really can't understand why they or Jeff (made the 1st game) were taken out

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda
                          Weren't they inthe Pal version either . Really can't understand why they or Jeff (made the 1st game) were taken out
                          I'd also like to ask Sega why the bonus character for Athlete Kings was removed from the UK version as well!

Comment

Originally posted by S3M
                            I'd also like to ask Sega why the bonus character for Athlete Kings was removed from the UK version as well!
                            I could never work that out either. But lossing Jeff was much more a blow imo
                            I remember once a mate pissed as a fart trying to Imitate Jeff muscle poses in a packed bar once , with the whole place just laughing thier tits off

Oh if only I hade a moble phone back in those days

Comment

Working...
                            X