Wil Overton does it again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wil Overton does it again...

I know he has a few fans here, so I thought you'd like to check out his latest work

lol, pimp-tastic. Lovely art though. I loved monty - kept me amused for hours.

Comment

The bit inside on Oliver Frey is pretty decent too

Comment

Yeah I know, a bit of dumb question but wasn't Will Overton the guy who did the Super Play covers?

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
          Yeah I know, a bit of dumb question but wasn't Will Overton the guy who did the Super Play covers?

Yakumo
          That's right

Comment

Is this issue out & about yet?

Comment

Due in the shops this coming Thursday I think.

Comment

Yeah for some reason subs have got it a lot earlier than usual. Still, at least you know what to look for now.

Comment

I subscribe and always get it very early. This I like.

Comment

Monty Mole, Bounder and Thing on a Spring, never looked so good!

Nice classic work from Will!

Comment

Originally posted by kingston lj
                      Monty Mole, Bounder and Thing on a Spring, never looked so good!

Nice classic work from Will!
                      But Kingston, they are all ****ty 8-bit game characters

Comment

Originally posted by Strider
                        But Kingston, they are all ****ty 8-bit game characters
                        Don't be soo harsh Darran. Will has given them soo much charm, it makes me want to dig-out my old RG Gremlin Disc! ( kingston in 8bit computer shock! ) ...

Seriously... I sincerely hope they are good games!
                        Last edited by Leon Retro; 22-04-2006, 16:02.

Comment

Heh, Wil is still ace.
                          I've only just got to the last stage of reading the last issue (I tend to read the features last) but more's welcome
                          Hey Darran, do you have a welsh accent? As explanation, when I read something, I read it at the speed of someone reading it to me, so I can't speed read and take ages to get through a book, even though I'm not illiterate or anything like that. Different books and magazines seem to produce their own voice in my head that reads that particular thing to me and, for some bizarre reason (I need counselling, perhaps), when I'm reading RG I have a welsh accent in my head. It just seems to fit, but I don't know why.

Comment

Originally posted by vertigo
                            Heh, Wil is still ace.
                            I've only just got to the last stage of reading the last issue (I tend to read the features last) but more's welcome
                            Hey Darran, do you have a welsh accent? As explanation, when I read something, I read it at the speed of someone reading it to me, so I can't speed read and take ages to get through a book, even though I'm not illiterate or anything like that. Different books and magazines seem to produce their own voice in my head that reads that particular thing to me and, for some bizarre reason (I need counselling, perhaps), when I'm reading RG I have a welsh accent in my head. It just seems to fit, but I don't know why.
                            LOL I am welsh, but the accent is no longer there.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider
                              LOL I am welsh, but the accent is no longer there.
                              At least I'm half-not-insane then. Although I'd still commit me. Maybe it's the way you write.

Comment

Working...
                              X