Happy Birthday NTSC-uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday NTSC-uk

5 years ago today NTSC-uk went live to the public. The site has had its ups and downs but it's still here, fighting the good fight and hopefully providing you with quality reviews and features.

Thanks to everyone who has been with us during those 5 years, old and new members alike - and special thanks to all the writers and staff members who have been with us during our time. We hope to continue with all the good work that has gone before, and push on for another 5 years

We have a competition in the works to celebrate our birthday (details will be released later this week).

Thanks once again.

John

Happy Birthday, I think everyone involved is doing a quality job. I wonder how many hours I have spent pouring over the site during my three years as a member.

Comment

been a member for about 4 years now and its my most visited site

i like the people here and i get to buy lots of stuff

even most probably made some friends and some mortal enemies </evil laugh>

chin chin

Comment

Happy birthday NTSC!!! Had many a good discussion and trade here, though I'm mainly a watcher not a poster.

The forum here has been the first place I've heard about a lot of industry news, and made a few purchases here based on players suggestions.

Comment

happy birthday ntsc-uk! Long may it continue to make work less dull

Comment

Love the site, been a member here for about 1 and a half years now and its practically become my virtual home. Good times.

Happy Birthday NTSC-UK.

Comment

Only been here about 7 months. Since then the site's probably robbed an average of 90 mins a day from me.

Long may it do so.

Comment

Happy Birthday NTSC-uk.

Comment

Happy birthday!!! Probably the only site I visit on a daily basis. Love the place.

Comment

Happy birthday NTSC-UK 8)

Love the community here.Great bunch of people and it's easily my most visited site.

Let the good times roll!

Comment

This is a great place for (sharing) knowledge, shame I didn't register before august 2004

Comment

Happy Birthday NTSC, been here since June 2004 and always loved it.

Comment

Happy bday!

I hate nearly everyone here, visit daily.

Great times.

Comment

happy birthday, one of the few sites worth visiting multiple times daily, an excellent community of well informed people who are always happy to help

Comment

Happy internet!

Comment

Working...
                              X