Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TommyG

Really helpful guy 8)

All the items arrived quickly and very well packaged. Hopefully I'll be buying from him again

Cheers mate

Got a Messiahed PS2 off the man and received it within the week, immaculately packaged and very generous with the games provided. Top bloke - would definitely do another transaction with the guy. Cheers Tom.

Comment

Same as above really, payment was swift, he was friendly throughout. Lovely fella and a great trader.

Luke.

Comment

Bought a Hori Cube stick off me and paid very quickly.

Comment

Great trader. Paid very quickly for 2 of my favourite games (sob) and very nice to deal with. Couldn't have sold to a nicer bloke.

Comment

Great trader. goods arrived quickly, well packaged and in exact condition described

won't hesitate to use him again

camps

Comment

Kept me informed the entire time, item arrived in superb condition nice and quickly.

Full marks!

Comment

Sold him a copy of Mario Kart DD. Had no problems whatsoever. Extremely friendly and paid me also instantly. I look forward to doing more business with you in the near future. Thanks again!!!

Comment

Superb trader who is a credit to these forums and a friendly guy to boot.

Picked up two games from him (literally from his doorstep) which were in mint condition and gave me a discount------what more could you want?

Will be a pleasure to deal with again.

Comment

Bought Rogue Leader from him, arrived quickly and in good condition.

Thanks

Comment

Top comms, smooth delivery and great guy - a pleasure doing business with!

Comment

Very happy with several items I bought from Tommy

Everything as expected, delivered fast and packaged well.

Thanks very much.

Comment

Got my games quickly and for a very good price.

Marvellous

Comment

got my games sent to me very fast, great pm's keeping me upto date all the way.
                            top trader.
                            thanks

Comment

purchased waverace from tommyg, arrived quickly etc, will buy fromm again no worrys

cheers
                              jason

Comment

Working...
                              X