E3 - a thank you to everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E3 - a thank you to everyone

E3 week is finally over and its a big thank you from all the staff at NTSC-uk for your participation in another successful look at all the new games and discussion about them which has taken place in our E3 forum.

The E3 forum will now be integrated into the Headlines forum, no threads will be missed or locked so you can just carry on with any debates you may be involved in as though nothing has changed.

A big thanks to our E3 moderators -- PeteJ and Spatial101 -- who have helped keep the ball rolling during the week. I am happy to say that both of them have decided to stay on a while longer as moderators, so if you have any problems then you can mither both of them . Big thanks also goes to anyone who created threads, posted images and linked to movies during the week, the Sony thread was one which kept a few of us up till the early hours - was a good laugh reading people's thoughts as and when the conference took place, in real time so to speak.

Look forward to doing it all again next year, and once again thanks to all of you who have participated in E3 week.

JB

Yeah big thanks to PeteJ and Spatial101 for keeping those who couldn't be bothered to download anything (me) up to date in the conference threads. Great work, much appreciated.

Comment

aye, and i must say we were generally well behaved! Which is a possitive sign for the forum! I liked the way every 10 mins a new bit of info popped up, made it all so exciting whist sitting at work twiddlin me thumbs.

Comment

really enjoyed e3 this year via the forums. can i add my thanks to the mods and to everyone for making some very enjoyable threads to read.

Comment

Props all round!

Comment

Nice work on all involved.

Comment

Thanks for the Stellar job guys

Comment

Yeah, a massive thanks to PeteJ and Spatial101 for everything and everyone else involved.

Comment

Nice work chaps...I like these standalone forums (like the 360 one a while back), I miss it already. Can we not keep it and post about the build up to next years E3?

Comment

Expect standalone forums for both Wii and PS3 launches ... those should be fun

I think we may need one for the World Cup as well - the football thread will be in overdrive when thats taking place ....

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k
                      Yeah big thanks to PeteJ and Spatial101 for keeping those who couldn't be bothered to download anything (me) up to date in the conference threads. Great work, much appreciated.
                      Yeah thanks guys. You posted so much I couldn't even read it all!

Next year I'd like to see a video though. PeteJ and Spatials Daily E3 Update starring PeteJ and Spatial.

Comment

Originally posted by Ish

Next year I'd like to see a video though. PeteJ and Spatials Daily E3 Update starring PeteJ and Spatial.
                        I'd rather we didn't. It'd make the Gamelife team look professional

edit: Glad you guys liked the spamming...erm... I mean coverage
                        Last edited by Spatial; 15-05-2006, 16:24.

Comment

Heh, the NTSC-UK Show, spoken entirely in Japanese (Engrish subbing), covering only the obscure while bitching about framerates and 'bad art'. Could work

But anyway...t'was a good E3 and the forum went well. Cheers for making it all nice and wubbly folks! We actually had very little to moderate.

Comment

The Sony conference got delayed but the banter in its very thread made the time go by fairly quickly. In fact, it was more entertaining than the actual conference itself!

Anyway, top work, lads! Roll on next year's E3....

Comment

Well done everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X