Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midtown Madness 3 - Who else is looking forward to this LIVE

Hi All

Am I right in thinking this game has been pushed back to the end of June now in the UK. If so does anyone know If the US version is multi - region?

The US version should be out today (Wed 18) and the added support of prog scan for the US version would be a nice bonus.

I'm really looking forward to playing this game on LIVE. The chase the gold mode on the previous version was fantastic. The ability to go underground was a cool feautre aswell. If they keep the good level design from MM2 and remove the buggy net code then there on to a winner.

Nice One

FB

A couple of guys I know in the US have it and are absolutely loving this on Live. So much that I'm on hold with my ISP (Clara) to see about upgrading to broadband just in order to join them...

I loved the first two (though 1 more than 2), so I've got my hopes up. Stayaway sounds really good fun.

Comment

Well im looking forward to it as much as the next person.... (thats good incase you were wondering)

Comment

my m8 camer back from the states l8 yesterday, i ordered him b4 he went there to pick up MM3 for me, knowing that the release "should" just co-inside with him leaving the US , hopefully he did this for me, and if so i'll be playing it tonight/tomorrow
        Will let ya all know - if he got it that is......

Comment

Hi thanks for the impressions guys.

YOUWIN could you test the US version on a PAL xbox? If it's multi-region Im going for that version.

Cheers

FB

Comment

just spoke to him, and unfortunately he couldn't get it , was relying on buying it @ the airport the day he left, but couldn't find it - never mind, its not all bad, the goblin price is ?33 for members

Comment

Got this game free at an electronics show in Sydney...

If you havent got XBL then dont bother but otherwise its an entertaining, fun title... the online modes are enough to carry the game and the singleplayer is a nice alternative just for unlocking a few things.

All up a nice freebie for me and a good XBL title, also its practically lag-free for the most part even with the max 8 players on the full city maps which is pretty impressive.

Comment

I did hear theres no point unlocking anything as when u go online its all unlocked anyway.

Comment

Got it today... it's pretty good fun online if a little confusing initially. Gamertag's fasty if anyone wants to play...

Comment

anyone know if the pal version is multi-region - been waiting for my us copy but no joy

camps

Comment

been lookin forward to it after loving 1 an 2 online, Gold was fantastic. Great way to pass the nights away an was perfectly playable on 56k so hopefully MM3 Live will be silky smooth.

Comment

It's very lagfree even with a pile of players... I have noticed that current online games are dominated by French people though which adds a language barrier and takes away some of the fun.

Comment

Are the graphics: ok, good or amazing???

Please let me know soon

Comment

They're good but they're not amazing. I don't want to put you off but I guess they just don't "do it for me". Apart from the fun to be had on Live the game is only slighty above average I guess. The handling's stupid and there's almost too much **** to do in the game. I guess it tries to make up for a lack of depth by having several gameplay options.

Comment

is it region free?

is it a microsoft games studio game?

camps

Comment

Working...
                              X