Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xbox Live question - What region did you select?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox Live question - What region did you select?

Hi guys,

Just a question, I got my XBOX LIVE kit today, US kit for my US XBOX.

In signing up I chose my Region as UK, obviously as this is where I am, and needs to be done regarding my billing information.

My question is this:

Is that what everyone here who owns a US machine selected?

I can go online fine with my machine, just with downloadable content I'm having trouble. Toe Jam & Earl 3 wants to download PAL content which doesn't work! Is this the same for other games? Or have I just been unlucky with this one.

I'd like to enjoy extra content as well as online play. Though at the moment that's just not happening.

Have I shot myself in the foot with this one?

Any help & advice appreciated

Cheers

Friction

I also have a US kit & xbox, and selected UK for my billing region. I managed to download the splinter cell level OK, but that is bad news if some games will have PAL-specific content. ft:

Comment

I'm hoping that Toe Jam & Earl 3 is a unique game.

The only other option I can see is to get another kit, for the subscription code and just this time select US as your region, whilst still using a UK address for billing - might work?!

Fingers crossed it's just a one off though - saying that least we can still play online!

Comment

Does anyone know if you can backup extra content to a memory card?

Because if you can and anyone wants to send me a memory card, i'd be more than happy to copy the extra characters and levels from TJ&E3 onto it and return it to you

If anyone wants it doing drop me a PM. 8)

PS. Obviously this is intended for people who don't have XBox Live and not people with the US version of the game.

Comment

Working...
        X