Just like to say hello to everyone :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like to say hello to everyone :)

Hello all, just hooked up to NTSC as i have some friends on here also and always here good things about this site I also reside on the Rllmuk forums also under the same name LOK, anyway here is a link to some of my collection of gameing goodies for your viewing pleasure.

Update i cant seem to find out how to apply the link doh! i think it might be my firefox browser.
    Last edited by Lok; 03-08-2006, 10:57.

Or not.

Comment

Welcome mate, there is a thread to welcome new members 'the welcome thread' and a thread to show off your collections. Hi anyway

Comment

Welcome. Good to see someone new on board.

Comment

Hi thanks for the heads up, i will sort the pix as soon as i can attach a link, work in progress

Comment

Good man. Welcome to the board.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello and good LOK...i mean good luck with the site (sorry had to get a cheap joke in there!)

Comment

Heh , can anyone help me please, im trying to insert a link to show my collection off but when i right click there is no paste option, and when i clik insert link it says something like mozilla needs text to be added huh!.EDIT sorted thanks metaljoe never thought to ctrl/v it, as long as it works

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!
                  Last edited by Lok; 03-08-2006, 11:45. Reason: To thank people for there help.

Comment

Originally posted by Lok
                    Heh , can anyone help me please, im trying to insert a link to show my collection off but when i right click there is no paste option, and when i clik insert link it says something like mozilla needs text to be added huh!.
                    Just copy the link as usual and when you need to paste it into a message just hold 'ctrl' and press 'v'.

Hello by the way.

Comment

Hello, and I hope your collection is impressive now it's been built up in my mind because of the delay.

Comment

Working...
                      X