Best way to display games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best way to display games?

Hi, I have a nice little collection boxed US SNES games that I want to display on a glass shelf that I am about to buy, basically I want some kind of clear case that will comfrotably house the outer boxes ( not just the cart ) and help protect from dirt and dust whilst still being easily accessible for play.

I know this sounds a bit rubbish and very anal but I'm sick of having games piled up on the floor or heaped up on an already cramped work unit and to me, putting them in cases on a high shelf will not only be tidier but give me the oppotunity to show off ( mainly to myself ) the good stuff I have amassed over the years.

Also, I have loads of Jap MD games in cases that I want to show and was thinking about putting them in 9 at a time ( 3x3 ) in something like a shadow box/frame thingy.

How do you display yours?

Cheers

Well i bought some great shelves from ikea for 20 quid a pop, they hold 5 shelves, mine dont have glass door's but they do sell something along the same lines with glass doors, they do look so much better then been on the floor

Comment

This glass shelf I'm about to buy is from Ikea too, it's quite nice actually and I think it was about ?30, that's the easy part though, what I really need help on is the individual clear cases for the games themselves. I see some SNES branded clear cases on eBay but alas they were only for protecting the cart itself, not the outer box.

What I need is something like they use in Tescos, if you've ever bought a game from Tescos they usually put a slip of paper showing the front cover of your chosen game in this plasticy glassy box ( about the same size as a SNES game box ) and you take it to the section that stores the games and pay for it there, all this messing around is due to high levels of shoplifting...I digress, where can I get these clear cases?

Anyone?

Comment

there is this

Comment

Now that is smart mate

Comment

Originally posted by Polygon Window
            Hi, I have a nice little collection boxed US SNES games that I want to display on a glass shelf that I am about to buy, basically I want some kind of clear case that will comfrotably house the outer boxes ( not just the cart ) and help protect from dirt and dust whilst still being easily accessible for play.

I know this sounds a bit rubbish and very anal but I'm sick of having games piled up on the floor or heaped up on an already cramped work unit and to me, putting them in cases on a high shelf will not only be tidier but give me the oppotunity to show off ( mainly to myself ) the good stuff I have amassed over the years.

Also, I have loads of Jap MD games in cases that I want to show and was thinking about putting them in 9 at a time ( 3x3 ) in something like a shadow box/frame thingy.

How do you display yours?

Cheers
            If you would like to add a final fantasy 3 us complete to your list, give me a hollow, maybe we can strike a deal

Comment

Working...
            X