Card Fighters help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Card Fighters help

Just got the amazing Card Fighters but am having a few problems with the back up system. I have plenty of cards that allegedly back each other up (Juni/Cammy A, Sean/Sakura, Proton Man and that dude with the 1,000 life) but they don't work. So far the only ones I have got to work are Juni and Juli and Ryu with someone. What am I doing wrong?

To backup, you deploy a valid character on someone else to give him or her an extra 300 HP. You may be getting the backup meaning the other way around: those characters listed on a card in backup terms are those that can backup the character in question you are looking at, NOT what others that character can backup.

So if you look at bog standard Ryu for instance, card C001... he has Ken and Terry listed. That means either Ken or Terry can backup Ryu, not that Ryu can backup Ken and Terry.

It does seem a bit arse backwards, because surely it would be easier to have it the other way around...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
      To backup, you deploy a valid character on someone else to give him or her an extra 300 HP. You may be getting the backup meaning the other way around: those characters listed on a card in backup terms are those that can backup the character in question you are looking at, NOT what others that character can backup.

So if you look at bog standard Ryu for instance, card C001... he has Ken and Terry listed. That means either Ken or Terry can backup Ryu, not that Ryu can backup Ken and Terry.

It does seem a bit arse backwards, because surely it would be easier to have it the other way around...
      Thanks Mat, that makes a lot more sense, even if it doesn't (if you know what I mean )

Comment

Once you get the hang of it you'll be flying. Great, great game.

Comment

Working...
        X