Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebuyer ripping people off with old consoles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebuyer ripping people off with old consoles?

So Ebuyer are selling old consoles boxed, the Atari 2600 jr, Jaguar and TurboGrafx to be precise. That sounds pretty cool until you see the prices, I mean 200 quid for a 2600 jr They aren't worth that much are they? Wish i'd kept mine if they are Shame they aren't selling a console i want again like the Nes (and for a half decent price) but oh well

They're brand new to be fair.

Looks suspiscously like the old telegames stock to me. I know that Direct 4 games are selling it all now, perhaps they're having trouble shifting them and have had to source out to ebuyer?

Comment

Brand new Turbo Grafx for less than ?35 doesnt seem to bad to me...shame it only plays US games & the convertors are rarer than rocking horse poop

Neil

Comment

The turbo grafx is a steal

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave
          Brand new Turbo Grafx for less than ?35 doesnt seem to bad to me...shame it only plays US games & the convertors are rarer than rocking horse poop

Neil
          and buy the time you find a convertor, it's cheaper to just buy a PCE and a handful of games

Comment

Got to laugh at their bundles- a 2600 with a Samsung LCD for a little bit under ?2000.

Comment

The Atari 2600 and Jaguar are definitely well over priced, even if they are new.

Comment

The Ataris are completely mad, ok but really if anyone buys them then fair play to the seller, if i could sell them at that price i would.

TG16 is a steal, with Gunhead too, one of the best shooters ever, anyone who buys that is taking hero time.

Comment

Working...
                X