Heroes, Another US TV show cracker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes, Another US TV show cracker?

I know its two threads now but man without 24, lost, veronica mars etc etc i have been starved.
    SO i have to ask has anyone seen this yet AT ALL? I will be watching this laters
    Just watched the trailer on the official web site and was like WHOA that looks frikken epic!

Goto Heroes Videos and watch the trailer.
    Last edited by Family Fry; 08-09-2006, 07:39.

Wow, looks pretty good!!

Going to download the pilot now

Thanks!

Comment

ignore me
      Last edited by VR46; 08-09-2006, 08:36.

Comment

I saw the pilot a few weeks back, I enjoyed it tbh it has potential. Don't think it will be amazing but a good watch nonetheless

Comment

pilot premieres in the states tonight btw

Comment

Got round to watching this the other night, was okay a bit slow to start and didnt explain much BUT im gonna give it a full go it has potential, the more Heroes they put into the mix the better it could get and of course there are always the bad guys to introduce the anti-heroes.

Comment

I downloaded the trailer from the 360 US marketplace the other day and like the look of this. Seems to have taken inspiration from the X-men (in terms of genetic mutations giving rise to super powers) just with less spandex.

Comment

Watched the first ep the other day, pretty cool so far, I'll be watching future eps to see how it pans out definitely, seems like it could be a cracker!

Comment

Im hearing they changed a few minor things from the pilot to the officially aired 1st episode, mostly new additions to the music score and some new shots.
                  Would be curious to make a comparrison...

Comment

They did cut alot out of the original pilot, and from what I have heard, they have completely changed the ending of the episode.

Comment

Just watched Ep.2, quite good, cant tell where this is going as some of the stuff is a bit random and you have no idea what the story will become or what the actual outline of the whole series will be. But I'm going to keep watching as its interesting.

Comment

Episode 2 was pretty good, the characters are fairly likeable already and the story could be intriguing I reckon. Will keep watching as Rossco said.

Comment

Ep 3 was good,

the cheerleader is in a bit of bother now though! And Mohinder at Sylers place, totally clearing the flat out, and getting shot like 5 times before but gets up and climbs away, thats some mental super human **** going on there. Also making the girl cop hold her gun to her own head! Cant wait to see how it unravels.

I'm loving Hiro's storyline too, really cool.

Comment

My wife and I really liked Eps 1 and 2. After 10 minutes of the first show, my wife was dozing off. After 20 minutes we loved it. We are looking forward to 3 lots.

Comment

So far have watched 3 episodes and am absolutely loving it.

To anyone who is curious, Heroes is far from being your typical run of the mill 'super hero' , 'x-men' , 'mutant x' fare... far, far from it. It is much more of a drama, quite dark in places, though not as dark as BSG... yet... but does hold promise in that department and especially in the cleverly crafted storyline.

Some great cinematography and a wonderful soundtrack help to create quite an intense atmosphere in places. Decent script writing, (with the occasional slice of dark humour thrown in for good measure), some quality acting all round, and two of my favourite female actresses on board, but that's a different story... hopefully, it can't go wrong... or get cancelled...

Comment

Working...
                              X