Retro Fusion meet - 30th Sept/1st Oct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retro Fusion meet - 30th Sept/1st Oct

Philip Oliver will be there on Saturday afternoon. Andrew will be coming on the Sunday.

Archer Maclean will be with us on Saturday. Waiting to hear from Jon Hare and Oli Frey and the Newsfield gang.

Gary Whelan the Galaxian record holder will be there. Martyn Carroll is coming for the weekend.

Darran the editor of Retro Gamer will be coming.

A number of RG freelancers including Ash, John S and Paul Drury will be coming.

The RF crew will be there.

We will have a lot of Retro kit for ppl to play. There is a projector screen on which we will hold some competitions.

?2 entry!!!

So SEE YOU ON SATURDAY!!!

?2!

I'm in bloody Manchester this weekend, bah!

Comment

If I wasn't in 33 degree Tenerife, I would be there too.

Comment

Typical Seany. Always gotta upstage me.

I expect the next reply will be from someone saying they'd be there if they weren't ON THE MOON this weekend.

Comment

I would but I'm on the moo ----

*ahem*

Um, where is it btw?

Comment

Kenilworth, just outside Conventy. Lovely castle there, too.

Comment

I'll be there... I got my issues of Retro Fusion last week but haven't had chance to read em yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
                just outside Conventy. Lovely castle there, too.
                Spank me!

(... too obscure?)

Comment

oooooh I just happen to be spending a week in Coventry from tomorrow meeting up with some old uni m8s. Might have to pop along on the saturday, will probably be too hung over to go sunday :P

Comment

did i read that right?? ?2 for the entrance??? Will there be any stalls selling games and gaming memorabilia at all??

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                      did i read that right?? ?2 for the entrance??? Will there be any stalls selling games and gaming memorabilia at all??
                      Yeah, just ?2 to get in Apparently people can bring their own stuff and sell it, so should be loads of goodies for sale. Might be bringing some of my old tat too!

Comment

Just noticed the URL for the event's not in this thread! Come on boyo, do a proper job of advertising!

http://www.retrofusion.co.uk/event.html

Comment

Originally posted by debug77
                          Just noticed the URL for the event's not in this thread! Come on boyo, do a proper job of advertising!

http://www.retrofusion.co.uk/event.html
                          Ta *blush*

Working on an agenda for the weekend - will post it as soon as!

Philip Oliver is offering some PC version of Resevoir Dogs and Pacworld 3 as prizes plus a number of Blitz mugs

Comment

Originally posted by howlin-murdock
                            all my stuff will be for sale

Comment

Anyone else going today then? I'm wearing a tshirt saying "im a strange guy" if you want to say hi (and arent put off by that lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X