Avatar Prime fights. Do you need them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avatar Prime fights. Do you need them?

I need to defeat Leviathan, Garuda and Ramuh in order to get the Moon Bauble for Fenrir. Is anyone interested in sorting some Prime runs out for these Avatars (and I am good to do the others once I have got rid of the whispers). 4-6 people preferably Lv65+ are required ~ if the Forks are obtained in advance, we could easily sort a number of these in on session.

I'll help out with a few. Have a Moon Bauble already but still need to actually clear the quests on some of them by choosing a reward.

Comment

Yup im up for these too, i can do these just by obtaining the quest correct?

Comment

Anything further on this Tal? I need Ramuh, Garuda and Ifrit beaten for 'quest clear' status (traded the initial whispers for Moon Bauble so the quests for these 3 are still active for me).

Wouldn't mind taking another pop at Fenrir and Diabolos too. Not fought them since getting 75.

Comment

I'm interesting in getting these runs on the go as well, Fenrir and Diabolos have been on my to do list for some time. Happy to help out if people need it, I'd say these guys are basically trioable at level 75, duoable in some cases (obviosly no fenrir or diabolos mind).

Comment

How do you guys fancy friday evening to make a start on these?

Comment

I'd be happy to help out with any of these - Would especially fancy another shot at Diabolos as his earring carries an accuracy bonus which I can use with my THF

Comment

Myself, Daragon, Elite and another RDM named Allura cleared Ramuh this evening so that leaves me just Ifrit and garuda to go. More than willing to do more on Friday evening though. 10k gil is worth a lot more than it used to be in our deflatory economy and not bad reward for something so easy.

Comment

Ok cool. I think I am correct in saying I can only do Leviathan, Garuda and Ramuh at present as I have the whispers saved from the other for the Bauble? Once I have got the Bauble I am good to go again on any of them.

Friday it is then.

Comment

Are people still up for Avatar Prime fight(s) tonight?

Comment

I am.

I'd wager we could duo them if there is no other interest.

Comment

I have interest but i need to know whats involved? What are these key items etc? and what do i need to do to be able to do them? The net seems very vague on what needs to be done.

Ok edit, im in! tali has explained it to me on MSN and i need em all so count me in

Sadley thou im at a party tonite, Sunday would be good if we could do any then?
                        Last edited by djtickle; 27-10-2006, 15:05.

Comment

Excellent. Will aim to be on for 9pm although it may be a little after. If others are coming I suggest you pick up the Tuning Forks before hand as I have the 3 already and we can make a prompt start, maybe get all 3 done meaning I will be able to do the others with people next time before sorting a day for Fenrir and/or Diablos.

Comment

Astral Flow was surprisingly potent (against me at least ) doing these, with both Garuda and Leviathan besting me with 1286 damage. Still 3 wins mean Talizker had all 6 whispers so I presume he grabbed a Moon Bauble.

Hopefully we can sort a shot at Fenrir now although may need a BRD.

Personally I still need to beat Ifrit to clear the quest and Moot is keen too as he wants Ifrit?s Blade for his BLU so I may need help with that some time.
                            Last edited by C'; 30-10-2006, 11:11.

Comment

Give me a shout rare, i need all of em rofl!

Comment

Working...
                              X