does anyone still play ghost recon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone still play ghost recon?

is ghost recon worth picking up for Live? i haven't bothered with it upto now but i am interested in how it handles online

cheers in advance

camps

Got the PAL one for sale if you want it mate.

Comment

chat to you on msn mate

camps

Comment

i shud be gettin mine from g-funk any day now

Comment

I still play it when I get a chance. Once you get connected, it's fantastic, bu finding a server that will let you on can be a pain sometimes ft:.

Comment

I'll be getting my GR in a few days!

Hurrah!

Comment

Just sold mine. No ones playing it anymore...

Comment

Ghost Recon wasn't the best Live game anyway... lag was bad and the game itself just didn't feel "right" compared to the PC version.

Comment

well for the people who do play it - maybe we can all have a game within a few days

Comment

I liked GR, I feel that it was bettered by RTCW but for 20 quid you can't go wrong, plenty of depth there. I found it to be fun online mostly played COOP play as was less laggy.

TR

Comment

i got it today - and i find its very hard to play .. kept gettin shot and cudnt even see where the bullets were comin from

jus need some practise and be more patient instead of runnin out in the middle of no where and being a sittin duck for snipers

Comment

Working...
                      X