Barbarossa's Zerehs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbarossa's Zerehs

As I don?t seem to be doing any HNM stuff I think these would be a nice piece of leg armour for me.

DEF:36 STR+4 VIT+4 Haste+3%
    Lv.75 WAR MNK THF BST BRD RNG SAM NIN DRG COR PUP

Word is that these come from the new Ashu Talif series of quests. 3 quests that are open after completing the Black Coffin mission BC. Each mission takes places in the same instanced arena and it appears this item is a potential drop from the 3rd quest (I think the reward comes from a armoury crate so their could be other potential drops too.

Not sure who else would be interested in owning a pair but if anyone is interested, let me know and I can try and sort something.

Im not really after that as Drk cant use them but completing the quests and possibly any other drops that might come out of this maybe good for me, u never know so count me in I have all current TAoU missions complete.

Comment

I'm game as always, what I need though is to complete the Aht Urghgan BCs to reach this. I'm still on the first one if anyone fancies I'd really like to clear, could consider trying after Zilart tonight if there's time.

You decided to bin HNM Rare, Zavalla said to mention if anyone is interested OneWingedAngel would be happy to see Rarghy members, I know mnost of us are in AnglesAndDemons and a few in Midgard.

Comment

If I do HNM, the rewards are secondary really. I?m more interested in playing alongside my friends in game and that only left me with 2 HNMLS options. As I?ve said many times, Apa is my best mate in game so when he joined A&D when it was a startup we discussed myself joining when I was 75 but the O.Hat delay basically meant it took too long and they are now at a point where they neither need nor want Ninjas.

I did want to join Galleon and things seemed to progress nicely in those regards. Known Nyoneme for a long time but the impression I got was that they wanted me to have Sea access and I refused their offer to rush me through CoP (not my style and I felt honoured to stick with Apa and Moot should we ever got back on track with that). Not heard from Nyoneme since then which is rather sad

So my days are spent just pottering about doing my own thing. Fhig Lahrve is very close to 65 and I capped Dagger skills so have another trial weapon to sort out. As a result I have to get my gear as good as possible on my own, hence my desire to go for these.

Comment

Working...
        X