A few PSO (Xbox) questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few PSO (Xbox) questions

I'm completely new to PSO and RPG's in general (All the stats are intimidating!), so please excuse my ignorance... I just need a little help.

1) What exactly do you lose when you get killed on a mission? Does anything get taken away from you, apart from the hospital money to restore your health?

2) I saw a certain weapon I wanted in the Arms store (Ice Hand Gun I think), but I was a little bit short so I went to the forest, got a few bob, went back to the store and it had gone! Why is this? Do random weapons turn up sometimes?

3) The combat seems to be fairly random (Whether you hit or miss), especially when you're shooting things with the gun. Any tips?

4) Does this game even support GamerTags, if not, why not? I thought all Xbox Live! games did? How do I add friends?

Thanks.

Nahhhhhhhhhhhh...not intimadating dude !!!

Answers ;

1) Mesata that you were carrying on you
    2)Random weps do occur - sometimes affected by the section id of the game maker
    3)Get yer mag dex's up and also get a wep with a good % for hit (Last number). also it will depend on yer char class - rangers generally suck on alower levels. IMO
    4)Grrrrrrrrrrrr no XB live........Dunno !!!!

Comment

4) Gamertags are used as guild cards, to add people to you're list:

start>chat>my card> send

Be warned, PSO match making service is garbage, you will not be able to join games that you're friends are playing unless you have their guild card.

Comment

Working...
      X