RarghLS! non-FFXI MP gaming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RarghLS! non-FFXI MP gaming thread

With all the quality new 360 titles out now, its been mentioned a lot recently that we ought to get some online games going after the Perfect Dark fun we had last year.

With quality online titles like GoW, Rainbow 6, CoD3 as well as Uno! and plenty of scope for Vs/Team/Co-Op fun we ought to get on and play some.

So, anyone interested in some GoW this week? I played a little Co-Op and Vs last week which were both sweet.

Did anyone else pick up R6? 4 player Co-Op is very nice!
    Last edited by talizker; 29-06-2007, 07:08.

There's loads of threads dedicated to each game, there's plenty of Gow/R6/CoD3 play going on already.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
      There's loads of threads dedicated to each game, there's plenty of Gow/R6/CoD3 play going on already.
      Indeed there is... Just trying to sort some Co-Op style games with the folks that play FFXI.

Comment

Oh the non-FFXI players not good enough for you then!?

Comment

Originally posted by talizker
          With all the quality new 360 titles out now, its been mentioned a lot recently that we ought to get some online games going after the Perfect Dark fun we had last year.

With quality online titles like GoW, Rainbow 6, CoD3 as well as Uno! and plenty of scope for Vs/Team/Co-Op fun we ought to get on and play some.

So, anyone interested in some GoW this week? I played a little Co-Op and Vs last week which were both sweet.

Did anyone else pick up R6? 4 player Co-Op is very nice!
          Lincoln?! Are you on the same bb as Boris?!!

Comment

Definitely Tal. I don?t know why the PDZ sessions stopped as they were awesome. Also, there are some new map packs out for that so if people still own the game we could go back to it.

I?d definitely like to try some GoW stuff. I believe it?s limited to 3v3 which is perfect as that is about how many people turn up

Comment

tickle360 here count me in, GoW and PDZ im good for

Also have Splinter Cell : DA too ^^

Comment

Yeah, we need to get some more games sorted - those PDZ sessions were quality weren't they?

I can highly recommend the Call of Duty 3 online mode, although the maps are a touch large for just a half dozen people (can be had from Play asia for just over ?20 along with R6 if you're interested).

GoW would be another good one I'd imagine, although I haven't personally spent enough time with that yet to get properly accustomed to it.

And Uno is also pure class for those of you brave enough to stick your mugs up on screen Does only support 4 players tho which is meh, maybe one of the other card games?

Comment

How about Wednesday for either GoW or CoD3 (dependant on numbers etc)?

I'll be on TDU tomorrow with a few friends if anyone fancies it...
                  Last edited by talizker; 11-12-2006, 12:07.

Comment

I should be fine for Gears of War on Wednesday after 9:30pm. I do own CoD3 but I know I hadn?t opened it yet and I?ve had a look round and can?t seem to find it.

I definitely bought it

Comment

disappointed, only tali and dara turned out, had some decent 2v1 on GoW and the alot of deathmatches CoD3 which had alot dam funny moments.

Comment

Yeah disappointing but definately fun - 1 more would have made GoW superb (although Tob put on a damn good show solo). I really should try and play these games more with general forum peeps rather than waiting on my limitedish friends list. Still, if you guys want to do this again i'm in. Maybe GRAW vs bots would work.

Comment

Ill turn up next time, i had to go pick maria up so was out at the time >.> Im good for GoW though, havent got COD3 but have PDZ too ^^

Comment

I?m really, really sorry. I fell asleep watching the incredibly dull Arsenal match.

Comment

Nevermind that now, we still had more than enough fun with the 3 of us . We really do need to make this a regular thing if possible tho as it can only get better with more participants.

In the meanwhile, I need improve my game GoW-wise as I'm still not used to it. Much prefer 1st person shooters so far - as well as learning to run away when someone comes at you with a chainsaw *cough* Tobal (and yes, my screams of horror were genuine)

Comment

Working...
                              X