CUBEHERO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUBEHERO

Couldn't find a started thread, so here's a new one.

Ordered DOA|extreme volleyball from cubehero, game sent either before he got payment or same day, which i great and unexpected so comes highly recommended and would definetly buy from again

cheers
    jason

ps It would be nice if he left feedback after a deal

Ultra fast payment for my US platinum cube, good coms too

Thanks,
    Spoony.

Comment

Got my RGB lead for the Cube when he said i would..sent it realy quick and superb comms..great trader do buisness with him anetime 8)

Comment

Great trader, top bloke, recommended , and I would definately trade again.

Comment

i can only add to whats already been said hes a top trader and keeps in contact all the way through cheers.

Comment

Another positive from me

AAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++++ or something

edit: one too many A's, innit!!1!!!

Comment

Bought a Dreamcast from this guy, arrived quickly and well packed.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Just bought an SP from CUBEHERO. I made the payment and the item has been shipped using special delivery. Excellent seller.

Comment

Sold my Neo to CUBEHERO, payment arrived next day, friendly guy will deal with again.

Comment

Great communication and fast payment from CUBEHERO for my GC - thumbs up!

Comment

Sold me a Neo. Highly recommended.
                      Great comms and he paid for SD too. If i'm honest, the console was a bit worse than described, (with a crack and quite a few marks), but that could have happened in transit and otherwise it's exactly what i'm looking for anyway so i'm happy. Thanks much

Comment

Arranged a trade with him, and he sent his side of the bargain quickly and very well-packaged. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Comment

This man loves sticky tape.

He sent the gamecube out the day he received my cheque and it was packaged so well even Royal Mail couldnt damage it.

Excellent communication and price round off a very satisfactory deal.

Will deal with again.

Comment

Second trade with him in as many days. This time he bought a controller from me and paid very quickly.

Excellent stuff.

Comment

Fantastic trader, Viewtiful Joe sent quickly and well packaged.

Highly recommended (as is VJ )

Comment

Working...
                              X