Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kraken Club

"omg"

Due to the extreme popularity of the kraken club and trouble arising as a result of a large number of players attempting to acquire the item, the monster that previously dropped the club (Lord of Onzozo) will do so no longer. A new method of obtaining the item is currently under consideration and will be implemented shortly. There are no plans on changing the drop rate of the item in question. However, the development team would like to grant players more opportunities to obtain it.

Taken from FF site, unlucky GS.

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
    "omg"

Due to the extreme popularity of the kraken club and trouble arising as a result of a large number of players attempting to acquire the item, the monster that previously dropped the club (Lord of Onzozo) will do so no longer. A new method of obtaining the item is currently under consideration and will be implemented shortly. There are no plans on changing the drop rate of the item in question. However, the development team would like to grant players more opportunities to obtain it.

Taken from FF site, unlucky GS.
    I would'nt say that - short of the club becoming a BCNM drop, I can see whatever this new method is, there's going to be some way for GSsers to latch onto it. Stating that they won't be changing the drop rate is also a concern - if they don't change it, what else can it possibly drop from? An item triggered NM? The fact of the matter is that unless there's some kind of epic gil cost/requirement involved, literally everyone is going to own one.

Comment

Its going to drop from a BC, pretty obvious really same as they did to VE and LL

Comment

Yup ill but my money on what Tsing said. R/E Version drop from the mob and R version from BCNM. I rekon the drop rates gonna suck big time haha

Comment

the sellable version is dropped in a bcnm in palborough mines

Comment

Its back

At the following time, we have performed a version update of FINAL FANTASY XI.

[Affected Period]
            Dec. 20, 2006 2:30 (PST)

[Affected Services]
            FINAL FANTASY XI

[Important Update Details]
            - An issue with the multiplayer battlefield: Salvage, where other members would become unable to enter the Salvage area if an alliance member leaves the alliance during the attempt. This has been addressed.

- The weapon "Kraken Club" has been added into the reward table for the Moon Orb battle field "Up in Arms," which is located at the Waughroon Shrine.

Comment

Working...
            X