PS2 Fire Warrior online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS2 Fire Warrior online

... is the next pal beta trial game, not heard of it. Just got the newsletter saying we should have it by the end of the week

saw a few preview pictures, looks like tribes/quake type game. But the pictures were not obvious that it was this.

Comment

yeah it should be good

theres a website http://www.firewarrior.com/

Comment

Its a FPS set in the warhammer universe Ive never been really into the warhammer games but i have had an eye on this one. It was nice to hear that it had an online option put in too. Apparently it has a very solid engine too with the dev team looking at Free radicals ts2 engine for inspiration.

Comment

Nice one!
          I hope I get this. Hardware online is cool but I'm really starting to miss Socom. Starting to think I'll never get it now.

Comment

Socom really becomes much better when you get a clan sorted. Voice comm can be tricky when your in the middle of a firefight so having teamates who know your around and going to help is great.
            Annoyingly theres an increasing amount of spoiler types out there. Twice today ive been in two seperate games where someone has decided to shoot the hostages/own teamates

Comment

Well, I think I'll have to re-train before any 'clan' will take me. I've been without the game since 11th June!!!!!

I dunno, phoned Sony's BB Helpline again and asked em what's going on and they just said the same thing. "It's in our computer and I don't know why it hasn't been sorted yet. I'll let my Supervisor know what's going on and someone will get back to you soon." Bah! ft:

Comment

One of our clan members was without the game. He had to resort to buying it himself. He was non too pleased. Its a shame about the news of online cheats just as the european community was begining to grow.

Comment

The Fire Warriors trial has been delayed a couple of weeks, something to do with badly pressed disks from Australia according to Sony.

Comment

Gutted.
                    I was looking forward to spending all day tomorow on that

Comment

yeah, shame its delayed.

at least they checked the discs , imagine us getting them and they not work.

we have hardware till 13th july unless they extend it.

Comment

Working...
                      X