Modding XBOXs'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modding XBOXs'

Has anyone here modded an XBOX using the pogo adaptor for the executer2?

If so can you recommend them?

Thanks

Matt

I haven't used one myself but from what I gather it's easy to install and no need to solder etc. Bad points - added cost, and more importantly mis-alignment. This can happen over time whereby the connection becomes slightly loose and the pins become misaligned - especially the tiny "D0" point. You may find that you will have to re-align the pins every few months.

I think it's a great mod for beginners who can't get it installed professionally due to cash constraints or availability.

Comment

my bros used the pin adaptor v easy installation no problems so far

Comment

how much are thepogo adaptor's and where can you get them from?
        thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mt50
          how much are thepogo adaptor's and where can you get them from?
          thanks
          Yeah, I wanna know too. If it is much less than ?50 (seeing Saurian) I might be interested. Does this cause a problem with live?

Comment

no it doesn't bother with live as long as you get the switch fitted and keep the chip turned off whenever you want to play online

Comment

This place does the Xecuter 2 lite and the pogo pin adaptor for ?45. For that price I'd say go with Saur and you can be sure of a solid installation that way.

Comment

What is a pogo pin adaptor?

Comment

It's an addon to the Xecuter2 chip, which "plugs" in to points on the XBOX board, hence no soldering needed - ideal for beginners, it's a 5 min job.

Comment

Working...
                  X