Rargh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rargh

Over the last few weeks I've noticed something, when I log onto Rargh its pretty much solent in there. If we want to keep the shell going we're going to need to spend more time on it. I for one have spent a lot of time recently with AaD but I don't want to come back and find my social LS dead. With that in mind I'll be spending more time on Rargh for a while...

However are people actively recruiting for Rargh at the moment?

We need to make sure we keep bringing in new people, we've had it this low before and brought it back before a bit of effort is needed I think.

Ive met a few really nice peeps one bein a drg of late that ill ask to join, why i have been lvlin ninja!

Yeah i was in it yesterday and it was pretty quite shame we used to have such a laugh, i fell bad too as i have been spending much to much time in AaD.

Rargh!!!

Comment

Yup I will be back on there more regularly from here on in...

We need to get the assaults mvoing again as well, I know tobal is waiting to do 1 level 4 to get his level 5 access. We need to get him there after all the help he's given us.

Got Fission his Joyeuse last night which was good and I think I've decided to level RDM, it just rocks hard.

Oh and I got some Siren's hair to, killed Zuug while we were waiting for Charybdis to pop and got the drop. Was going to split but Fiss let me have it when we got Charybdis...

...learnt a couple of important things forgetting sneak is fatal in that part of SSG.

...Put up shadows bewfore you expect to claim it hurts a lot otherwise ^^

Worth knowing though that an RDM can solo Charybdis would help Bevan a lot.

Pop NMs tonight but I'm out with a friend for the first time since she had her first nipper so I'm hoping its not the BQ ring. Bet it is been waiting months for it.

Comment

I think Berem said it was BQ ring and rostrums for today - bit of a worry for me as well as I'm out too ><. Have heard something about an Ohat run so maybe thats tonight instead, I'm not sure.

I missed out on the previous rostrum run as well which was over 3 months ago as the group disbanded just before my turn. I'd much rather avoid missing out again and waiting another potential 3 months but what can you do?

The only reason I don't spend as much time in Rargh is because there's noone on when I am which is a bit of a problem really as I suspect other people have the same thought. We really do need to do more stuff as a LS rather than just switching to HNMLSs and the like for something to do. Bring out your 75s and lets kick some ass of something or other (capped stuff is good too if you ain't got a 75 ^^)
        Last edited by Daragon; 10-01-2007, 12:48.

Comment

Looks like me night out is off, her babies sick so now fingers crossed for that BQ run ^^. Form what I heard from Kalian tomight is O-hat and BQ ring. Mind we have so many spawned NMs to do its insane...

Kurea - Gillirad Trousers
          Bomb Queen - Bom Queen Ring
          Shen - Reverend Mail
          Alastor Antilon - Rostrum Pumps
          Hakutaku - Optical Hat
          Gration - Tatami Shield

Swift belt and bahamut no 1 as well and it seems now that Joyeuse hunting may be on again.

I just want my Hauteclaire

Comment

I don't think a Bahamut run will be happening for the moment - some people still need ZM17 clearing and numbers permitting it does seem a bit to have call in help from other shells to even out an alliance or 2.

I'm still waiting on Branko to arrange a day/time for this last fight.

Comment

rargh has been dead recently i seem only see Lutan and moot in there, i've putting a bit of time in AnD(when rargh empty/thur/sunday), Limbus(mon/thurs) and salvage(mon/weds) shells make me appear less often than i use to.

Comment

Bahamut #1 we are fine for, the only pre-requisite is clearing CoP ZM17 is not required. Its a single ally fight so its a bare 18 and set up is roughly as per a normal Dyna or god ally.

Think we know enough that if we don't organise soon I'm going to set up from Rargh as I want this done. There are a number of other shells we can use for support.

Speaking of which who do we have:
                Tobal
                Talizker
                Tsingtao
                Truehero
                Ceridwen
                Daragon
                Djtickle

Withe Rarehero, Moot, Kuponut, Apathye and others now moving through CoP this could be feasible soon. For what we're short on we can go get from AaD and ask Bayan for help from Galleon.

In other news we should be seeing a few new members in Rargh as well soon been speaking to some Euro players I know and they're interested.
                Last edited by Tsingtao; 11-01-2007, 07:54.

Comment

Working...
                X