My SF Alpha 3 on GBA is bugged...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My SF Alpha 3 on GBA is bugged...

I can't get into the high score table even with a top score, and can't unlock any characters. Anyone else experienced this? Sounds like a dodgy lot got released.

About the lack of saved scores I have found this thread on gamefaqs

and it also says that to open new modes and characters make sure you are playing the game on 4 star difficulty or above.

I picked the game up today from Toys R Us for ?14.99 (missed the play.com offer) and think it is an excellent port of the original. Bit crippling on the old fingers though isn't it?

Comment

It's utterly utterly addictive, but it truly cramps up your hands bigtime. I was wandering around like Ozzy Ozbourne after an extended session. Charlie's my preffered char - sneeky block counter shenanigans.

EDIT: aha! All options must be set to default then. What a load of tosh.

Comment

I was playing it at work on the demo SP and it is a lot less crippling because the D-pad is better placed IMO. The quarter circle turns are lot easier to do and the graphics really benifit from being lit up to show their full glory. Such a shame about Crawfish though, its amazing what they have achieved with the machine.

btw, did setting all your options to default fix the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by ryodi
          I was playing it at work on the demo SP and it is a lot less crippling because the D-pad is better placed IMO. The quarter circle turns are lot easier to do and the graphics really benifit from being lit up to show their full glory. Such a shame about Crawfish though, its amazing what they have achieved with the machine.

btw, did setting all your options to default fix the problem?
          I'll try it out in a while. Will post up whether or not it sorts the problem. If it doesn't then back to the shop it goes for a refund - my hands will be eternally grateful.

... Wait, better on the SP you say? Damn, can't escape this pure smack then...

Comment

A large number of the ex-Crawfish staff have been taken on by Climax to form their new handheld division.

We haven't seen the last of these handheld miracle workers just yet.

Comment

Working...
            X