Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little Hamster has died :(

Ive just had to bury my little hamster as he has passed away,

He was only a little hamster but its not a nice feeling, he's not been to well for a couple of days now, poor little guy.

RIP Magic

x

Sorry to hear about your hamster.

Have you visited Hamster Heaven?

Comment

Gutted for ya man!

Comment

A friend of mine once had a hamster called Rafiki

He came home one night drunk and picked Rafiki from his cage and started to play with him. Due to his drunkeness he dropped poor Rafiki who fell to the floor and broke his legs.

My friend could see Rafiki was in lots of pain and wanted to put him out of his misery but couldn't face doing the deed.

So, he put Rafiki in a tupperware container, pierced holes in the lid and gassed him to death in his oven, tears streaming down his face as poor poor Rafiki drifted off to his eternal sleep.

Comment

This thread is depressing.

RIP Magic + Rafiki

Comment

Oh god... that's really upsetting

My hamster Indy (he liked to dig) fell down the side of the bed when i was a child. Broke his leg... the vet tried to splint it but indy kept chewing the dressing off. Had to put the fella to sleep. I've never been so upset

Hamsters are awesome though

Comment

Aye the Mrs hamster died and it was ****ing awful to watch - the wee thing was lying on it's back having massive breathing difficulties for like 10 minutes before passing - I couldn't have mercy killed it I didn't have it in me...

Comment

We just put my dog down if I can join the club of sadly departed pets.

Comment

I think i might have to avoid this thread, pets dying really upsets me

Comment

Sorry to hear that Monkey.

It is intresting that so many people on here seem to have it in them to kill their pets if they were in misery.

Comment

same.

I have Mr.Snake living with me and he's well cool. I bought a snake thinking it wouldn't need any friendship but I couldn't have been more wrong - he's a real character.

I'm going to copy off of Crisp and get ferrets too when I get a house.
                      Last edited by dataDave; 05-02-2007, 11:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                        It is intresting that so many people on here seem to have it in them to kill their pets if they were in misery.
                        It's always the best thing to do if said pet is visibly in agony. It's for the best in the long run.

Comment

True, but I couldn't even put eyedrops in my kitten's eye, had to get someone to do it for me o.o

Comment

Had a hamster many, many years ago, lasted almost 3 years which is pretty long for a hammy afaik. Was always fun watching him motor about the house in his clear plastic ball o' doom. Would have be fun if we'd attached some razor blades to the outside

Sadly in my current place, no pets allowed. Maybe next time.
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Dude............... is this your come back thread?!......... (jus kidding)

My word........... sorry to hear about yah hammy mate. Are you gonna get another?

A loss is always hard, no matter the size. Cheer up!

ps Rossman! That was jus wrong about the oven and hamster. Something very worng about that i tell yah! tut tut.........

Comment

Working...
                              X