This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contribution Details - Blueroom

Please ensure you use your forum usercp (see top left of forum) to manage your donation.

As a show of our appreciation to all those who donate:

- We have opened a new trading forum in which contributors can sell items which are currently restricted such as DVDs and CDs.
    - We will host regular competitions.
    - Blue nickname.
    - You can add a custom tag under your nickname.
    - A private forum - The Blueroom
    - Add Polls to your threads.
    - Slightly bigger avatars
    - Blue "for free" thread
    - Larger mailbox (+100)

Whether a member contributes to the running costs of the site or not, the Terms and Conditions of this site will continue to be maintained. Contributing does not give a member carte blanche to break the rules. If you are banned for breaking the sites T&C do not expect a refund.

We thank everyone who decides to contribute.

How to Donate

Donations can currently be made via Paypal by clicking here, which can also be accessed via your user control panel. We would encourage you to use the automatic subscription link above wherever possible (you will immediately be activated without any work by us), but if you don't have paypal, please contact charlesr for details of paying by bank transfer. Thanks!
    Last edited by charlesr; 20-04-2011, 16:16.

?5 seems a bargain for a years NTSC-UK fun.

Just signed up (^_^),

Come on you tightwads cough up. Looks like a lot have done so far, as i noticed when you have contributed, your name changes colour (nice touch) now you can see who the cheapos are

Comment

I don't think twice about stumping up the goods for a magazine with half as much gaming goodness as this forum, so on that reason alone my fiver is in.

Comment

Originally posted by John Beaulieu View Post

As a show of our appreciation to all those who donate we will be opening a new trading forum in which contributors can sell items which are currently restricted such as DVDs and CDs.
        So when is this due to open. Or is it there and I can't see it!?

Comment

It'll probably happen after we move servers, so won't be long.

An announcement will be made don't worry

Comment

Oh I see thanks.
            Did I read that we will be able to post polls. Or has that been scrapped?

Also one final note, some people occasionally change their usernames, perhaps you could charge a couple of quid if people want to do this? That way the user gets their new name, and the site makes a few bob, seems fair to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k View Post
              Oh I see thanks.
              Did I read that we will be able to post polls. Or has that been scrapped?

Also one final note, some people occasionally change their usernames, perhaps you could charge a couple of quid if people want to do this? That way the user gets their new name, and the site makes a few bob, seems fair to me.
              Not sure about users creating polls, it was a possible suggestion, but it's on hold for the moment.

Charging for changing usernames, thought MS had the monopoly on that not something we'll be doing I'm sure. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Comment

Paid. Don't spend it all in one place

£5 is a bargain. It's essentially the price of one magazine, and I'm here just as much as I am on IGN and GameSpot, both of which I pay significantly more for.
                Last edited by NekoFever; 01-03-2007, 14:17.

Comment

Just sent my donation over

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                    Not sure about users creating polls, it was a possible suggestion, but it's on hold for the moment.
                    Contributors should be able to create polls as it's set as allowed in the group settings.

Edit - yup it's there on the new thread creation.
                    Last edited by MartyG; 01-03-2007, 14:38.

Comment

In the post tonight.

Comment

Just paid

?5 is not much for how much this forum gives us.

Comment

A fiver well spent.

Comment

Good as done!

Comment

Goldmine of a gaming site...!

Comment

Working...
                              X