WTD: CD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTD: CD's

For most i've just put the artist to save me typing in exactly what i'm after - not to mention the fact that i'm not aware of every album released for a lot of these. So I may already have an album you offer. If i'm after one or two albums in particular, i've listed these.

Flaming Lips CD/DVD's 5.1 versions - Yoshimi..., Soft Bulletin. Also after some of their older albums, pre- soft bulletin.
    Radiohead - I might be wrong - Live CD. Also need a couple of EP's.
    Portishead - Live at the NYC
    The Roots - Phrenology, Game Theory
    Sebadoh - All albums
    The Doors - Need a few albums
    Boards of Canada - Any album
    Any of the LateNightTales / Another Late Night mix CD's. I've only got a few and i'm after most of them.
    The Libertines - Up the Bracket (with DVD)
    Bjork - A few of her albums were released as digipacks, or SACD's - looking for some of these - got most of the standard versions.
    Cocteau Twins - Have Heaven and Hell... and Head over Heels - need all the others.
    Aphex Twin
    Squarepusher
    Red Sparrowes
    Explosions in the Sky
    Isis
    Metallica
    65daysofstatic - All apart from The fall of Math
    Cocteau Twins
    Coldplay - An early EP they released, I forget the name.
    Beth Orton - The other side of daybreaker
    Blondie
    Pink Floyd - DSOTM (SACD ver). Animals, Meddle and the newest one - can't remember what its called now, has High Hopes on it.
    White Stripes
    Zero 7
    Air
    Brian Eno
    Dr Octagon
    MF DOOM
    Genius/GZA- LIquid Swords (I might still have a copy lying around so i'm not entirely sure I need this one)
    Jedi Mind Tricks- Need them all apart from Visions of Gandhi
    2pac - Got the cases to all of his albums, but lost a few of the CD's when I had my CD case robbed. After 2pacalypse Now in particular.
    DJ Shadow - Private Repress. And that CD he did with Cut Chemist.
    Johann Johannsson - Any apart from Viroulegu forsetar. Especially after 'IBM...'.

Also after those 'Deluxe Edition' CD's (Sonic Youth, Nine Inch Nails, Pulp and a few others.)
    Last edited by Champloo; 19-03-2007, 20:12.

Made one or two additions. Anyone?

Comment

Working...
    X