X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 x dvd player and 1 x sky+ box for sale

Just moved home, so its sale time

Please haggle away, all prices arnt set in stone and the more you buy the better we can make it

Postage will be at cost and local pick up would be better as it saves me posting anything out

Price?s don?t include postage and they also don?t include paypal fees, all items will have to be posted via a minimum of recorded delivery, if we?ve dealt in the past that won?t really be required

Items are described to the best of my ability and photos of each individual items are available

items are ranked out of 10, 1 being awful and 10 being minty

Payment can be via the following methods:
    1/ bank transfer
    2/ paypal (4% plus ?0.20 fees)
    3/ personal cheque
    4/ cash sent in an envelope (buyer?s risk)

Thanks for looking:

bits of kit
    Pioneer dvd-525 multiregion dvd player ?10
    lovely machine in its day and i had it a few years, the cd drive very occassionally opens for no reason, but its only happened a few times - maybe a tech hed could fix a very small problem if there is one - maybe me sitting on the remote control - anyway this was ?350 in its day, maybe an option for the kids room

Sky+ system only (inc power supply) ?18
    this is the 1st generation systems, i've had it 3 years and only selling as i've started a new contract, looks like new and works a treat, please bare in mind the original systems only had a 40gig hard drive, which means you can only record 20 hours worth of programmes, has all the latest installed firmware right upto 20th Feb

2 x viewing cards (sky) unsure if these will be any use to somebody - might give freeview on the sky system ?5 each

for these items i would prefer local pick up, as postage will force the prices up
    Last edited by buster_broon; 28-03-2007, 15:46.

Whats on the collectors edition DVD for Resi Evil?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
      Whats on the collectors edition DVD for Resi Evil?
      ditto, im interested but what the hell is it

Comment

this is what it says on the back of the box:

special dvd features include:
        stunning opening FMV intro of resident evil
        exclusively edited footage of the game

i bought it from ebay a while ago for around ?10 shipped

Comment

priced reduced

Comment

reduced again

Comment

can i take this please?!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                can i take this please?!
                you sure can

will send you some details shortly

Comment

post changed to reflect a couple of new items

Comment

Dont mean to go off topic on the thread but is the Sky + box useable withouta sky subscription for the basic freeview channels? I reckon my dad may want it if so, just for recording shows when hes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                      Dont mean to go off topic on the thread but is the Sky + box useable withouta sky subscription for the basic freeview channels? I reckon my dad may want it if so, just for recording shows when hes out.
                      yeah it is

we used it for the last 8 days in our last house without a subscription and we got all the freeview channels

Comment

Ill probably take the sky box if postage is reasonable matey

Comment

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
                          Ill probably take the sky box if postage is reasonable matey
                          already have 1 chap who has asked for it if i post it, and i'm considering it tbh - but i dont have a decent sized box atm

but if rossco wanted it and could collect then it would be easier for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                            already have 1 chap who has asked for it if i post it, and i'm considering it tbh - but i dont have a decent sized box atm

but if rossco wanted it and could collect then it would be easier for everyone
                            Ok mate well if all goes wrong Ill be there

Comment

Right mate, dont count on me buying it, so just go ahead if you've got someone else as I'd need to ask my dad first if he actually wants it.

Oh buggar, just realised he's never actually had sky since he moved into his new house so that just wouldnt work at all then without a dish would it!?

That would make sense so you can probably count me out if thats the case. Sorry mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X