The Black Coffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Black Coffin

Righty, we need to do a run of the black coffin to get Tal thorugh it after that we can get going with the Pirate Ship BCs!

So who is willing to help?

I should be free on Tuesday night next week though likely to be around 21:00.

Sure, dont we all need to get a item again to be able to enter the BC?

Comment

Yeah if you just go to the NM fight location and click on the headstone you can get the coin, no fight needed.

Comment

coool sweet! np im in!

Comment

Thanks guys. Tuesday is fine for me, looking forward to this BCNM.

Last night fight against Jazaraat was challenging but once Tsing had identified the problem and I was erasing when needed we managed to win on the second attempt, allbeit with not much to spare. Top stuff - thanks Tsing

Comment

I can help out if need be but if you get other people volunteering to help they can go ahead of me as, well, ToAU mission BCs really aren't that interesting (CoP missions are far away 20x more involving). Story CS are good and entertaining but the actual meat of the missions are so disappointing.

I remember preparing to go into this expecting a tough, challenging fight. In the end I got something about on a par with soloing a level 1 Tunnel Worm in West Ronfaure.

The pussies who whined and bitched about CoP (thankfully none of Rargh best I can remember) have probably killed off any likelihood of ever getting an expansion of the quality of Chains of Promathia ever again.

"waaahhhh, it's too hard"

"whiiiinnnneeee, there are level caps"

"soooobbbbbb, I have to actually prepare and farm before missions"

Sorry i seem to have massively digressed and ruptured my spleen. Move along...

Comment

Tonight is on for The Black Coffin BC, the lineup looks something like this:

Talizker
              Apathye
              Daragon
              Xandman
              Touchstone
              DJ

LSmes says 9pm ish but its going to be more like 9.30-10.00 as I have parents evening tonight which will push everything back. Looking forward to this

Comment

...forgot to mention, is the XBox Live downtime going to effect anyone for this tonight? Looks like its due back up at 14:00 PST which is 10pm UK I think ~ I guess that will work ok.

Comment

I will be around after 10 I think if you need me, be good to get everyone caught up. One more fight then you guys catch me and we can move to the current end of the story, after that start on pirate ship BCs.

Comment

yeah 10pm is good, im in dyna but said i may have to leave early.

Comment

OT (I’m sorry) but Dj mentioned Dynamis. Can I just ask what time the 2:30pm EST time is for us? I know it’s normally 5 hours (so 7:30pm) but I’m unsure if the recent clock change may affect that.

Comment

I should be ok to make a start on this at 10 - I do need to clear the NM fight around Nashmau first however but that shouldn't take long if I get help with it, then its just a case of home point and off to Naja for the BC.

Hopefully will find a driver for my 360 pad so I can use it with my PC, I really am not used to playing this primarily with a keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                          OT (I?m sorry) but Dj mentioned Dynamis. Can I just ask what time the 2:30pm EST time is for us? I know it?s normally 5 hours (so 7:30pm) but I?m unsure if the recent clock change may affect that.
                          Yeah its 7:30pm Start 8pm Enter Rare.

Can you give me dyna's web page plz.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                            Hopefully will find a driver for my 360 pad so I can use it with my PC, I really am not used to playing this primarily with a keyboard.
                            The XP version of the driver mentioned on the FFXI Vista thread will work nicely with the 360 pad Dara.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                              Yeah its 7:30pm Start 8pm Enter Rare.

Can you give me dyna's web page plz.

Comment

Working...
                              X