ZM4 - The Temple of Uggalepih

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZM4 - The Temple of Uggalepih

Could anyone help out with this at some time? Seems like a fun mission with a drop run then some uncapped fights. I've never been to either of the zones before so it could be fun (for me).

I've heard these missions are easy, but some look v.longwinded.

They are easy to most people as if you have around 3 level 75 people they will basically do it for you. Remember that Zilart missions were added the level cap was increased to 65 which gives you an indication of the kind of level these are designed for.

I certainly don’t think you should worry about ZMs until you are at least level 60.

To put it another way, if you went in with a party of 6 people all at your level, they would be anything but easy. In fact, you’d be ripped a new one almost instantly XD

Comment

Chances of me going with people my level are zero. Shouts end you up with one person bringing 20 ppl from their LS, and Rargh style also guarantees 75 spammage.

It's just that shouting takes longer.

Comment

Maria needs this, so ill come as her unless shes about then we will both come.

She needs the Kazham CS before hand but thats not a problem.

tbh though like rare said id leave it a while yet, till ur a little higher. Be more fun for ya that way and u wont get resist all the time.

Finish CoP fist your going to need to lvl up for that too! ^^

Comment

Working...
        X