SharkSkin-Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SharkSkin-Man

Bought Initial D. Best quality 2nd hand game I've ever bought, came wrapped so well it could have survived a drop from 40,000 feet.

happy to buy again.

Bought a DVD, good comms, arrived quickly and well packed.

Good price too, recommended

Comment

Received the 'So Close' R3 DVD - very well packaged and good comms. Recommended definately!

Comment

Sent me a DVD, it arrived quickly and excellently packaged. Great trader, thanks...

Comment

Great transaction. He sold me a ZUPAPA (Neo Geo MVS) kit.

It arrived in A1 condition.

This guy should receive an award for the best packaged game ever. This thing could have survived a bomb blast.

I look forward to trading again very soon.

Comment

As said in this thread.....amazing seller.

Great Emails....well informed all the way though.Came quick as it could and the packaging is the best i've ever come across.

Great person who looks after all his stuff like his own,i like his attutide!

Would without a doubt deal with agian!

Comment

Yep,

Item was exactly as described very quick delivery and H-Bomb proof packaging. Oh and great comms too. Would defo do business with him again.

Comment

Great hair this is what I really like about the guy well conditioned & looked after... Feedback forum Oh yeah! Top buyer, excellent concise & informed PM's, ALL GOOD!

-Cheers

Comment

Bought an MVS cart from him - great price, packaging and communications - recommended.

Comment

SharkSkin-Man

Bought a Neo Geo cart from me. Despite post office failings, all worked out fine. Paid quickly and very patient. Cheers!

Comment

Modded his PC Engine/CD ROM/Briefcase IFU setup with an internal RGB amp in the IFU, 8 pin din socket outputting the RGB and a stereo scart cable.

Console bits and bobs arrived very promptly, extremely well packaged, paid with no fuss and no fees very friendly and accomodating to deal with, basically a great guy have no qualms with dealing with at all!

Very understanding of the delay in me returning the items, top bloke!

Comment

Brilliant yet again, sorted out a RGB Scart Cable for his new Sigma Supergun, cheers hope to deal again sometime!

Comment

Bought a bunch of NEO carts from me, absolutely hassle free with fast payment. Cheers mate.

Comment

Sold him some high value DC stuff. Fast payment, good comms. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X