Hardware Trial Tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardware Trial Tonight!

Hi there - If anyone else will be doing the Hardware trial tonight i plan to set up a game called NTSC-UK and maybe I will see you guys there?

We can always move onto something else later if people have the discs and/or the inclination

Nice one mate!

I'd forgotten all about this tonight as I've been on a very successful interview today and it looks like un-employment will soon be a thing of the past! Wayhay!!!!

Anyways, are you going to password protect the room so we don't get too many 'lads' in there?

ntsc would be a good one.... lol

Comment

So, how many people actually played last night? I didn't recognise any familiar pseudonyms (Shimmyhill?), but that could be me being dense ... The room wasn't password protected, but I only heard snatches of abuse since my headset didn't seem to work - has anyone else had problems?

Comment

i had a go quite good fun, lebowski is my handel and i play for the oaps. How do you thik you did i won three rounds and was about 1 kill off winning another, it was good fun with a good bit of banter going on. fun night had by all

Comment

I was on as Shimmyhill !!!

Bloody good fun it was too !

Had a blast, looking forward to release of this one !

Comment

damm missed it , will play some other time

Comment

Working...
            X