Subligar Farming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subligar Farming

So far I've made 2 unsuccesssful trips to try to get myself the subligars I'm after:

RDM
    THF
    BLM

Interested to see who else on Rargh is shopping for one, the RDM one is the real pain as I don't want to pass 50 without it. Got to 46 now and really want to move on, tried yesterday with Rarehero and went around 0/10 on RDMs but got my sacrarium key.

Once I complete that quest I have only 1 map left to get in the game. I'll be after help for that in the future as will require a full pt heading to Promyvion-Vahzl.

I need the RDM one too, but I have my AF now so I wear that.

Would be good to have for capped stuff though.

BLM sub would be good too, I think its the best piece for a 50 cap, unless I go for a Tact Magician's piece.

Comment

I use Glamor Jupon all the time Dara so definately worth going after.

Comment

Originally posted by talizker View Post
        I use Glamor Jupon all the time Dara so definately worth going after.
        Moreso than the AF? Do you macro it in or something?

Comment

Going to propose Tuesday night for subligar farming, startin in the Sacrarium and moving to the Phomiuna Aquaducts if we have enough.

Who's up for this?

Comment

I have Dynamis tommorrow evening so can't help you out

Comment

I can do Tuesday, never have time for the Dynamis run on Tuesday as it starts at like 11.30

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                Moreso than the AF? Do you macro it in or something?
                Yes, my gear is all macro'd for each spell and stat wise, I only use the Warlock's Tabard for Enfeebling Magic. All other casting is done with the Glamor Jupon as its +3 in Enhancing, Elemental and Dark are outstanding.

Comment

How about giving this a blast while Talizker get on on Wednesday then, makes more sense. Reckon I may go to Dynamis tonight as well need to get rid of my trial status again.

Comment

I need the BLM one, and wouldn't mind one for DRK too.

Wednesday then?

Edit: I just remembered I'm up to CoP 4-3 now so I'm able to enter Sacrarium, I think. Nice timing.
                    Last edited by dataDave; 11-04-2007, 08:58.

Comment

We're doing Sacrarium on Sunday at some point (yet to sort out with Bevan and Maria) so could possibly be a good time to get some sub farming done as well if a lot of us want to go down and have a royal kick-off with a load of Fomor.

Get posting in meh CoP thread if you're up for it!! I'm after BLM and THF now.

Comment

Anyone up for clearing a little hate and then farming again after CoP tonight?

Comment

Woo!! When are we going down P.Aqueducts again? I want teh THF sub this time, maybe RNG too.

Comment

Yes, Vanicent is interested in a Chiroptera Dagger and asked if we could set up a LS tour of the sewers again some time this weekend. I believe he is off Friday - Sunday.

I would be free Friday evening (barring EXPing RNG), Saturday before 7:30pm (Dynamis-Bastok) and all day Sunday.

Comment

Friday sounds best. I thought exp was going to be tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                              X