The gear we want! (rare/ex too!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gear we want! (rare/ex too!)

Just thought I'd start a thread for gear as I've totally derailed the CoP thread with my greedy, spoilt mind. Post anything here you T_T over, need help with, or want ppl to buy you for your birthday!

I'll start with some realistic ones (for the time being)...

Totally optional for max enmity- build for both lvl60s.

Teh daddy. Just look at them sexy stats! A must.

Thinking of getting myself a P.Rope for RDM and would probably make a good substitute for my Ocean Rope. Only problem is, P.Rope is just about double the value of my Ocean Rope

Comment

Cool.

Not gonna post any drk stuff apart from 1 as thats all HNM gear now and AF2.

Flame Ring
      Goldsmithing (102/113) Yield: Flame Ring x 1 Earth Crystal 1 x Orichalcum Ring 1 x Fire Bead None Goldsmithing (102/113) Yield: Orichalcum Ingot x 1 HQ 1: Orichalcum Ingot x 1 HQ 2: Orichalcum Ingot x 2 HQ 3: Fire Bead x 1 Lightning Crystal 1 x Flame Ring None Only obtainable through synthesis.

Ninja

Toreador's Cape

Ungur Boomerang
      This is a Returning Weapon. When used, it performs a ranged attack and returns to your hand. As such, it requires no ammunition. None None None None Cannot be auctioned, traded, or bazaared, but can be delivered to a character on the same account. Can be obtained as a random reward from the Gobbie Mystery Box Special Dial and similar sources. Disclaimer: The listed ??? Item will not always appraise to the desired item.

Dusk Gloves
      Leathercraft (99/110) Yield: Dusk Gloves x 1 HQ 1: Dusk Gloves +1 x 1 Earth Crystal 1 x Tiger Gloves 1 x Behemoth Leather Leathercraft (99/110) Yield: Sheep Leather x 2 HQ 1: Ram Leather x 1 HQ 2: Tiger Leather x 1 HQ 3: Behemoth Leather x 1 Lightning Crystal 1 x Dusk Gloves Auction House Category: Armor > Hands Can be obtained as a random reward from the Gobbie Mystery Box Special Dial and similar sources. Only obtainable through synthesis.

Fudo
      None None None None Auction House Category: Weapons > Katana Can be obtained as a random reward from the Gobbie Mystery Box Special Dial and similar sources.

Fuma Sune-Ate
      None None None None Auction House Category: Armor > Feet Can be obtained as a random reward from the Gobbie Mystery Box Special Dial and similar sources.

Comment

I think for me personally, my next major goal is a Joyeuse once I have RDM at 70

Comment

Lol, I was thinking of making an exact same thread (although more Rare/EX orientated as a gathering point for people to organise attempts.

For me, at the moment for my NIN I want (and this is excluding stuff that is Dynamis/HNM obtained):

Both of these are purely to spend time dicking about with pure speed builds. For merit parties my current Senjuinrikio/Fudo combination is probably unmatched (critical hits ftw )

I was genuinely going to ask some people to help me camp this tomorrow evening after Dynamis-Jeuno XD

For Blade: Jin macro goodness. Moot and Apa both having this makes me sad

Nearly bought one the other day then chickened out.

Hence my extended stay in Sea.

SEX!

Maybe this weekend =O

About 3000 Mamool Ja Training Grounds points short.

This is just stuff I feel is achievable. I’ve not even considered Koga (relic) armour, Shura (abjuration) armour or Byakko’s Haidate.
          Last edited by C'; 13-04-2007, 13:49.

Comment

My current goals are:

Joyeuse
            Bomb Queen Ring
            Tungi (0/2 so far)

Comment

I'd ****ing love a set of these bad boys, shame they're such a bitch to get.

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                Lol, I was thinking of making an exact same thread (although more Rare/EX orientated as a gathering point for people to organise attempts.
                Rare/ex was the initial intention. We can move onto that once everyone has posted img links to their current desires.

I'd really like to get someone to help me camp Centurio shortly for instance *cough*Dara*cough* as BLM56 is going to be frighteningly close after these ENMs tomorrow...

However I'm feeling spoilt enough with so much recent AF help. We both need Stonega II though (higher priority than Shaman's for me) and then perhaps we can get some gil from Under Observation as I have two stacks of Beastman seals doing nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
                  I'd ****ing love a set of these bad boys, shame they're such a bitch to get.

They aren't really, you just need someone to guide you to the offering and then through the prelate door and kill the NM.

Finding the help is the hardest thing, or it was for me at least -_-

Comment

OMG MINE! I got the ToD and went 21hours later, we killed the 2 PH and he pop'd! We had big comp from a JP LS but i manged to death pull to a safe place were it got pwn'd. I didnt get chance to take pics But W00T!

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                    Ungur Boomerang

This is a Returning Weapon. When used, it performs a ranged attack and returns to your hand. As such, it requires no ammunition. None None None None Cannot be auctioned, traded, or bazaared, but can be delivered to a character on the same account. Can be obtained as a random reward from the Gobbie Mystery Box Special Dial and similar sources. Disclaimer: The listed ??? Item will not always appraise to the desired item.
                    I was dead until 10% but Asya (Rdm) and Kerushi's friend Vamp (Nin) pretty much duo'd the thing. Kerushi, Tagihi, DK, Apa, Touchstone all came to help and helped with the healing towards the end.

Big thanks to all!

Comment

yeah i heald with my shouts ^^

Comment

Id like trotter boots, zooom zooom!
                        Sarutobi's, speed speed!
                        and....
                        Ochimusha kote, wack wack!
                        Sirocco too why not, jab jab!
                        Last edited by Apathye; 18-04-2007, 15:43.

Comment

I'd like those trotter boots too, or the striders for that matter.

Maybe a little more movement speed is just the thing to stop me from becoming overly irritated every time I have to trek for who knows how many minutes from one end of a zone to another.

In all honesty, nothing really screams "must have" to me, I've always gotten through fine with basic gear, I never had to spend X number of million gil to get myself through CoP or Zilart and I always contribute well enough to exp parties or HNMs (I'm sure the odd extra 7 elemental magic skill wouldn't suddenly cause my Aero 4 spell to do anything that much more than the 90 odd damage it usually does to Kirin for example). Same with elemental potency merits.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                            (I'm sure the odd extra 7 elemental magic skill wouldn't suddenly cause my Aero 4 spell to do anything that much more than the 90 odd damage it usually does to Kirin for example
                            I might be wrong but aren't the other BLMs putting up nukes in the 1000s against Kirin. Hence the logging for hate at 3k damage quite frequently? No one thing makes the difference but combined they do...

I'm interested in Trotters and Velocious Belt for THF, levelling after I've got RDM 75. Both King Athro and Simurgh should be doable by us but we'd have to claim and get ToD's.

The Glamour Jupon and Reparee Harness as well from Subligars, other than that there is the Bloodbead Ring.

Rest I need are unfortuantely all from HNMs and Gods, pretty much have everything else now. O-kote and whatever the rare/ex fuma's are would bbe nice for NIN but both soloable.

Comment

I'll be shouting for help camping Centurio on Saturday morning if anyone would like to come. It'd be nice to equip SC after another Promyvion set. More bothered about Stonega-II drop though tbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X