NEW: Peep Show Series 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW: Peep Show Series 4

Series 4 of the frankly magnificent 'Peep show' starts tonight! Channel 4, 10.30pm. Mark and Jeremy spend the weekend at Sophie's parents house in the country, events deteriorate when Jeremy sleeps with Sophie's mum , Mark gets involved in a pheasant shoot and Sophie's father hears Mark telling Jezza he doesn't love Sophie anymore! Bring it on. I CANT wait!

Did you see? DID YOU SEE? Eh! AWESOME! HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA!

Comment

it was great.
      'i am james bond'

Comment

that was awesome, 'im a firestarter, twisted firestarter' I was dieing for air!

Comment

'So, Whats the best piece of metal you've ever detected then?'
          'I AM a mother****er' LOL!

Comment

Absolutely ****ing hilarious, so many moments of uncontrollable laughter

Hope the series continues on such a high note, great start to it!

Comment

I loved it, the best and funniest show on television.

Comment

Comedy gold. A return to form for mitchell and web after their atrocious double act. It just shows that with a superb team of writers writing for them they can produce some truly memorable stuff.

I AM a mother****er was definately the standout line!

Comment

Mark comparing a declaration of love for Sophie to his love for Haagen Dazs and his broadband provider was just wonderful. I enjoyed the episode a lot, which was a relief as I felt series three was hit and miss but clearly there’s life in the formula yet.

Comment

Loved it. Was really worried after mistakenly watching the Harry Enfield car crash of a TV show beforehand. Best bit for me was the clip for next week:

"I'm going to be Johnson's queen"
                    Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Yeah, it pretty much restored my faith in british comedy after harry Enfield's show. I think I'd like the writers to do something else after this series, cos the well's gotta run dry sooner or later, but it's still so effortlessly and consistently funny I'm probably just being a worrier.

Comment

anyone know when its getting repeated i missed it

Comment

Repeated tues 17th april on e4 11.35pm. Dont miss it this time eh?

Comment

Not watched the Peep show for a while. Superbly funny episode with lots of quotable lines, even if they laid them on a little too thick.

Comment

Oh wow, it got good?
                              I was terribly disappointed by the first half so I switched it off and made some horrible bass sounds on my keyboard instead.

Comment

Working...
                              X